Thread: Hooded Figures....

Default Hooded Figures....

Hello People,

The following story happened to my uncle years ago (Dad, you can vouch for me if you read this on here!)

Back in the summer of 1987 my uncle had been at a friends house in Pottery Close, Whiston when he set off for home at around 3-4am. He decided that he would cut across the back fields (anyone who knows the area will know that this is the playing fields that lie between cross lane and whiston village, and eventually lead to Stadt Moers Park) by climbing over the back fence and cutting across the field. The are immediately behind the houses is now shielded by trees but at the time these were small sapplings of about knee height.

He says as he walked towards the scout hut (near the rear of the houses on Coronation Drive almost) he style rospotted appx 15 figures dressed in what he described as "Klu Klux Clan" robes, pointed hats and carrying flaming torches.

He also said that they were all stood in a cirlce!

Now this this rattled him slightly to say the least, but to give him his due, on arriving at my grandmothers he "saddled up" Sam - our eight stone golden retriever at the time ! - and went back out with backup, so to speak. On getting over to the same point he found the entire place deserted without a trace of activity. He wasnt drunk or under the influence of anything unusual at the time.

Over the years I have questioned him over this (it used to give me chills up my spine as a child!!) asking him god knows how many questions. "Were they s[eaking / chanting" or "What where they doing" but this account is all he can recall. My Dad suggested the Lilywhite boys as likely suspects but does anybody else have any other theories such as witchcraft or Devil worshipping?

Regards from Oz,

Andy

Blog Entries

Loads of it in Wallasey Andy...

Could be druids, are there any local lay lines around or sites of historical places of worship from ancient times?
    www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.

Not too sure Ged to be honest. This was all I got told to be honest. It just used to spook me as a child (in a good way) and I always remember him telling me. What do you think it could be Pablo?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigsouth1981 View Post
    Not too sure Ged to be honest. This was all I got told to be honest. It just used to spook me as a child (in a good way) and I always remember him telling me. What do you think it could be Pablo?
    Maybe it was the Klu Klux Klan, Whiston is full of wierdos...