Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Raymond Quinn

Default ha just coz you cant appreciate the songs you

Quote Originally Posted by Waterways View Post
    He also has a spotty face. He has an old song type of voice. He knows that and goes for those songs. All the grannies voted for him.
    actually i voted for him and im 23yrs, its nice to finally see someone else who enjoys the songs of bobby darin,frank sinatra etc and have dreams simular to mine. you ave to appreciate the music of decades ago to appreciate music today, coz if we didnt have them then the music today would be totally different, bet you do enjoy a few of tem your just too embarrased to admit it....... i bet you have sung singin in the rain to yourself which is in the same category!!!!!!!!!!! coward

Maybe. Doesn't stop him being ****e though, does it? The world has Michael Buble, why would it require a Raymond Quinn?
    Who was the greatest of them all?
    Little, Curly, Alan Ball.
    R.I.P. Bally.

Shapers

If he was'nt a Scouser, the Echo would'nt of gave him the time of day.

Shapers

People were dissapointed at Raymond Quinns thank you concert at the Barfly as he only sang 5 songs and apparently it was £14 a ticket.

Blog Entries

MARK JOHNSON witnesses Ray Quinn learning he’s topped the charts - and marched into the record books too... more

A Guinness World Record for being the youngest male artist to enter the UK album chart at Number One without releasing a single.
    Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

I'm really pleased for him he's a nice lad.

Nuts magazine was right, pure evil!
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

I seen him last week in the Woolworths store in the precinct, I was just passing by and i was outside next to the que.

Dont care if he is a scouser, Im still glad Leona won over the annoying troll.

Looks more like one of the 'Stone Protectors' (If anyone remembers them)

The Stone Protectors don't know Voodoo and don't kill anyone
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

Shapers

Am sick of hearing about Ray Quinn now. Time to put a stop to his novelty act. Robbie Williams was annoying copying Sinatra and so's Ray.

Libertarian

i think there is a lot of jealousy against the lad he is a natural born entertainer.

Leon did have the better voice but where is she now he is a great turn and people who have a go at him are just JEALOUS.

Shapers

What am i jealous of Sub? I don't think hes a particularly good singer, am sick of seeing him in the papers and i think hes just a novelty act. Am i also jealous of Scooch or the Cheeky girls?

Leona is a far superior singer and the fact shes not doing much at the moment dosen't change a thing.

Gnomie

I think the lad done well, but i cant stand him singing "My Way" that was played at my dads funeral and i never want to hear it again.

now its on a bloomin advert on telly.

Shapers

Hes just Simon Cowells temporary meal ticket and puppet, theres nothing original about him. Cowell being the business mastermind he is knows theres money to be made from flavour of the month novelty acts and thats all Ray Quinn is. He may be a genuine nice lad and i applaud the fact hes made a good few quid, but hes not a brilliant singer. Hes just a media tart if you like, getting his face in photos, in clubs and parties, just like other fame hungry muppets trying to keep there 15 minutes going.

Give it a few months and the papers will turn on him, just like others who outstay there welcome.

Libertarian

The critics said the same thing about kylie once.

Good luck to the lad.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast