... has anyone ever had a strange experience in Bold Street, Liverpool? Several years ago I was coming out of the exit from Central Station that leads directly into Bold Street and I thought I'd walked into a film set! There were cobblestones and horses and carriages and people dressed in bonnets and long dresses. I'm not sure what period it was but they looked like the people on the Quality Street tin. I was totally disorientated for a few seconds because in my mind I was just going to cross Bold Street and into Waterstones but suddenly all these horses and carriages and people were in the way. First thing I thought was "They're shooting a film and I've walked onto the set, silly me." But as soon as I'd told myself that, everything was back to normal, present day and I was left scratching my head as to what had happened. I definitely needed a cuppa before I did anything else and I think I sat in Cafe 53 for about an hour trying to work out what on earth I'd just experienced. Has anyone else had a similar experience there or can throw any light on what it all means.