Great picture of the Hawthorne Greg's Dad!! Thanks!!

We have a family link to the Hawthorne, as we think that our Granddad came over from Ireland in the early 1900s, and worked as a barman there.

There are four other pubs mentioned in family legends, and I wondered if anyone has got any information and or photos of these pubs please:

The ‘Albion’ at 340 Great Howard Street

The ‘Baltic Fleet’ in Wapping

The Brittania - 13 Scotland Road

2 Kirkdale Road - which I think was the ‘Lambert’. Google Street view seems to suggest that it was opposite the old Hamlet at 1 Kirkdale Road and on the other corner of Boundary Street East from the - still standing - Hamlet on Scotland Road

The 'Boundary Vaults' in Boundary Road. I know that there are a few 'Boundary Vaults' but not in Boundary Road

The ‘Brass Bars’ - we have a photo (I have no idea of how to insert it here!) of a Pub around 1928 that has part of the name high up on the wall. It was the “??????? Towers'. It has a lot of brass bars at the front and we know it as it the ‘Brass Bars’. I've found a Pub called the Brass Bars on Copperas Hill, but I'm not sure if this is the same place, as I never heard talk of Copperas Hill.

39 Mill Street

68 Pitt Street

The ‘Trojan Vaults’

I know that I really do need to get down to the Records Office but, meanwhile, has anyone got any information and or photos of these pubs please

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------

I meant NINE pubs, not four. Sorreeee!