Images from Frederick Street - Named after Frederick Louis, Duke of Edinburgh, the father of George III.
Images courtest LRO:
- Frederick Street E side near corner of Seddon St.jpg Interesting terrace of old houses includinig one flying the French Tricolour. 1859.
- Frederick Street Bath House.jpg The first public bathhouse in the country. 1842.
- Victoria Terrace Upper Frederick Street.jpg A photograph of Victoria Terrace. The houses face each other and the yard between them is quite narrow. Women and children are standing by the houses. 1934.
- Jewish synagogue and Burial Ground.jpg Shows former Jewish synagogue and burial ground based at 133 Upper Frederick Street (NB Boarded up).
- Early synagogues in Liverpool.jpg Shows Frederick Street, Seel Street and Hope Place Synagogues in use from 1789.
- Interior Frederick Street Bath House.jpg