YO! Liverpool
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ricky Tomlinson

scouserdave

Default Ricky Tomlinson

Me and my bestest new friend Ricky
    Actually, I'd only met him 5 minutes before. I knew his agent better. I was a bit hungover at the time and was kneeling in the pic which made me look like a dwarf! I got his actor mate Ozzie Yue to take the pic of us. Some of you more mature members may recall Ozzie as the lead guitarist in Supercharge. I asked Ozzie what he was doing there and he replied "I'm just here to heckle the c--t!" LOL!

ADVERTISING

Last edited by scouserdave; 11-15-2006 at 07:25 AM. Reason: just noticed a typo!

Thanks

Great pic Dave, wasnt that chap in an episode of Father Ted, ? ps, not Ricky
    Simon Harrison

scouserdave

Quote Originally Posted by SIMON HARRISON View Post
    Great pic Dave, wasnt that chap in an episode of Father Ted, ? ps, not Ricky
    He was Mr Yin, Simon. I remember him in Father Ted, but got the character name from his link
    BTW, Father Ted? I'm laughing aloud as I'm typing this message, just thinking about the programme.

Thanks

yes, Dave, "The Chinese, A great bunch of lads" Remember it well, haha , great memory, thanks
    Simon Harrison

scouserdave

Quote Originally Posted by SIMON HARRISON View Post
    yes, Dave, "The Chinese, A great bunch of lads" Remember it well, haha , great memory, thanks
    Father Ted deserves a whole thread of it's own Simon. I'm still laughing thinking about it. Much the same as when I think about the great Tommy Cooper

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scouserdave View Post
    Father Ted deserves a whole thread of it's own Simon. I'm still laughing thinking about it. Much the same as when I think about the great Tommy Cooper
    another great, the worlds, best magician, Shame both him and Dermott are gone, long live, Jim Royle
    Simon Harrison

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast