Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: John Middleton, The Childe of Hale (1578-1623)

I scare people with my expression and eyes more than my pecks.
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

After seeing your pic - I agree.
    www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.

Once I take over all of South Liverpool and name It all Wavertree, I will take Hale Village too back for Merseyside and make plans to resurrect the Childe but make Improvement.

His eyes will have Illusionary Powers to turn people Insane. It will make people think they are In another world for 72 hours, really It will only last a second but their minds will think there being stabbed In gut with swords for 72 hours.

This technique will be called God Of The Moon.
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

theninesisters

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Once I take over all of South Liverpool and name It all Wavertree, I will take Hale Village too back for Merseyside and make plans to resurrect the Childe but make Improvement.

His eyes will have Illusionary Powers to turn people Insane. It will make people think they are In another world for 72 hours, really It will only last a second but their minds will think there being stabbed In gut with swords for 72 hours.

This technique will be called God Of The Moon.
    Pah, after burning all the churches in the area, the parish of Childwall will spread all the way to Hale as it once did. I will let you keep Hale

I will take Childwall over by the time you have any Ideas.

My army called The Wave's of Wavertree will make sure of that.

Once Childwall Is called Wavertree the Abbey will be renamed Wavertree Abbey Obviously and will become one of my many homes.

I will keep the pub though, need that Satelite Tv and Ale makes money and money Is king.
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

Went to Hale again after not finding anything In Halewood to snap!

Too many country lanes though In between.
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

Hale Max Hail Max
    www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm NZ View Post
    Hi Max! You certainly took the 'long way' to Wavertree! You could have cut down Bailey's Lane to Halewood, carried on to Hunts Cross, past Woolton Village, then on Via Menlove Avenue to Allerton Rd, then up Church Rd and into Wavertree past the 'Coffee House' (Stopping on the way , for a 'quick bevy!) 'Sorry' It's the old taxi driver mentality coming out in me!!! But hope you enjoyed the ride anyway!!! Regards.
    I tried that way recently accept I went from Woolton to Halewood and that was longer.

Bailey's lane I found doesn;t go Into Hale either.

When I was on Higher Road I should of went through Carr Lane Or Ramsbrook but ended up through Halebank and Widnes I think too.

No wonder I got burned, only fields, farms and nothing else.
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    I tried that way recently accept I went from Woolton to Halewood and that was longer.

Bailey's lane I found doesn;t go Into Hale either.

When I was on Higher Road I should of went through Carr Lane Or Ramsbrook but ended up through Halebank and Widnes I think too.

No wonder I got burned, only fields, farms and nothing else.
    Hi Max

You are talking I think about the area around Ditton which is a pretty dull landscape, one of the dullest in England I should say!

Chris
    Christopher T. George
    Editor, Ripperologist
    Editor, Loch Raven Review
    http://christophertgeorge.blogspot.com/
    Chris on Flickr and on MySpace

Chris,
    I went to your Myspace and then clicked thru to Scouseproud. A lot of work there.
    On your YouTube vids you have one of Albert Dock and You are standing by a small hexagonal shaped building. It used to be part of the customs set up.
    Anyway, I just wanted to say that in an earlier life I re-roofed that little building. It was during the big renovation of the south docks and I was working for Walsh Roofing (From Huyton) back then. I was sent to do it on me todd with a small ladder and just the tools I could carry.
    How things have changed.
    Ed

"Nec Aspera Terrent"
    The Kings Regiment

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGeorge View Post
    Hi Max

You are talking I think about the area around Ditton which is a pretty dull landscape, one of the dullest in England I should say!

Chris
    I think that was more Halebank Village.
    Last edited by Max; 06-08-2007 at 12:16 AM.
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

Hello people here on the Hale topic.
    I have been following your words about Hale on this topic for a bit, but, never got back to making an account here. I did email Chrisgeorge the other day via the contacts listed in his website-displayed here in the threads.
    I hope you don't mind me sharing a website address with you, which you may be interested in? www.halevillageonline.co.uk
    I made the website around 18 months ago while my mother was ill, I needed a release or something to take my mind of her illness-the website was the result..
    The site is now into the end of it's second year online and has around 43 thousand hits. Although I am adding new items and material to it,, it is never finished and is always on the move and not static..
    I think from the feed back and comments from people in the village, they are fairly pleased to have something online for the village. I know get stopped in the village on a weekly basis asking what has been added or how is the site and your mother.

I have enjoyed reading your comments about Hale Village and your views of the place over the last several months..

There are loads of photographs-colour and black and white, along with various pages of history of locations which are being updated or added to..

If you have any comments good or bad about the website, fire away.

William

Hi William

Welcome to the forum. I did set up a thread based on your email to me. You will find it at Hale Village. Others are welcome to comment on your site either in this thread on the Childe of Hale or else on the other thread that I started. The best of luck to you with the site, William.

Chris
    Christopher T. George
    Editor, Ripperologist
    Editor, Loch Raven Review
    http://christophertgeorge.blogspot.com/
    Chris on Flickr and on MySpace

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGeorge View Post
    Hi William

Welcome to the forum. I did set up a thread based on your email to me. You will find it at Hale Village. Others are welcome to comment on your site either in this thread on the Childe of Hale or else on the other thread that I started. The best of luck to you with the site, William.

Chris
    Hi ChrisGeorge.

Sorry about that,, I never spotted it,, It's a bit like a rabbit in the headlights thing for me here LOL..
    Trying to find my way around the forum etc..

Many thanks

Steven

Hi Yer Feller,

Wow ! its nearly a year ago since myself and another member from here walked around the *Child of Hale's* Grave.
    It was a lovely sunny day and we both marvelled at the wooden statue but also tut - tutted at the graffitti.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast