YO! Liverpool

Thread: WHO chief yet to be vaccinated against swine flu ...

Thanks

Default WHO chief yet to be vaccinated against swine flu ...

WHO chief yet to be vaccinated against swine flu ...

(The chief of WHO not had her vaccine yet? ... Is she also worried about the negative reports on it like the rest of us? ... Good to see you're still here Liverpool forum.)

'GENEVA (AFP) - World Health Organization chief Margaret Chan revealed Tuesday that she has yet to be vaccinated against the swine flu virus, which has killed over 11,500 people world-wide.
    ADVERTISEMENT

"I have asked my medical service to enquire where I can go to get my vaccination," she told reporters in Geneva, pointing out that she has just returned from leave.

The WHO director-general stressed that she would "of course" get vaccinated and that "many of my staff" at the WHO have already taken their jabs against the A(H1N1) virus.

Many countries rolled out their vaccination programmes over the past two months, but the take-up rate has been lower than expected.'

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/09122...cinate_offbeat

ADVERTISING

Keeping It Real !!!!!!!!! ItsaZappathing's Avatar
    Thanks

Has he had his jab yet?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Don't know anyone who has had a flu jab.

Thanks

I am a bit confused about the forums... so could anyone out here tell me about them a bit ... I will be truly grateful to you guys. How about having some general discussion?

Thanks

How about having some general discussion?
    Generally "Yo Liverpool" is about Liverpool what,where,how and when.

although the odd off topic like this thread creeps in now and again,for instance the poster who posted this thought that "Developement News & Views" forum was about whats happening in the world but really its about any developements in the Liverpool city ie that new building or the post office is closing down or Spike has decided to become chairman of the old codgers appreciation society ect,ect.

Kev used to have a General discussion forum but took it down for some reason.