YO! Liverpool
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 6 of 45

Thread: Started me diet today

  1. #1
    Pablo42 pablo42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wallasey
    Posts
    2,743
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Started me diet today

    [IMG][/IMG]

    I started me new dieting regime today. Cornflakes and wrap meself with gaffer tape. I've already lost two pounds.


    ADVERTISING



  2. #2
    Debra
    Guest Debra's Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo42 View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

    I started me new dieting regime today. Cornflakes and wrap meself with gaffer tape. I've already lost two pounds.
    I'm getting in touch with the men in white coats about you !!!!

  3. #3
    Pablo42 pablo42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wallasey
    Posts
    2,743
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    I'm getting in touch with the men in white coats about you !!!!
    Hey! It's working. Just sitting here now losing weight eating me cornflakes.

  4. #4
    Debra
    Guest Debra's Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo42 View Post
    Hey! It's working. Just sitting here now losing weight eating me cornflakes.
    If i come to yours can ya tape me up too ??

  5. #5
    Pablo42 pablo42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wallasey
    Posts
    2,743
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    If i come to yours can ya tape me up too ??
    I'll tape us together and we can lie in front of the fire.

    No funny business though.

    The fire helps the weight loss. You sweat more.

  6. #6
    Debra
    Guest Debra's Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo42 View Post
    I'll tape us together and we can lie in front of the fire.

    No funny business though.

    The fire helps the weight loss. You sweat more.
    I'll do anything in the name of beauty Pabs

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Liverpool Today
    By Cadfael in forum Liverpool District Chat
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 03-08-2012, 02:14 PM
  2. 4 years ago today
    By Spike in forum Liverpool Memories
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 07:47 PM
  3. How the Olympic movement started in Liverpool
    By Colin Wilkinson in forum Colin Wilkinson's Streets of Liverpool
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 09:55 AM
  4. New Brighton Today
    By pablo42 in forum Misc. Old Photographs & Images of Liverpool
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 12:45 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

For daily updates, to support us further or to join in the conversation: Follow us on Twitter @YOLiverpool / Like our Facebook Page: @LiverpoolInPictures / Join the Facebook Group: Liverpool In Pictures (YO! Liverpool)

YO! Liverpool has taken me over 10 years to develop and maintain. If you like the website, please donate via PayPal!