Quote Originally Posted by Colin Wilkinson View Post
Thanks Kid Amigo. Tom is always a pleasure to deal with (as his publisher I would say that). What is important is that his material comes directly from the public. I was with Tom at the Big History Show this weekend, in St George's Hall, and he had a constant stream of people bringing him new stories, photos and information. Remarkably, he spent twenty minutes writing down a weird timewarp experience from one ex-serviceman in his eighties when - some half an hour later - another woman, entirely unconnected - related a virtually similar personal experience. Make what you want of it - but Tom is just passing on these stories for your interest and enjoyment.
On another point - Tom's book on the Ripper is expected late-April. It is definitely worth a read (publisher talking again).
No problem, Colin. I pull apart local and even national 'celebs' if I find them to be false or no talent wannabes. Or living of 'simply being a Scouser' (really irks me that). But I give credit when I think is due. And as Tom Slemen gets a lot of negative vibes of this forum, I just thought I would give my opinion of the man.