I can almost beat that.

The other day I got the bus from Sefton street (L8) to James street, its not very far, but it was a very entertaining bus ride. First of all the driver nearly drove straight past me, then suddenly noticed me, braked and stopped about 20 miles down the frickin road! Then we got to the pier head and he started to turn right, into the road which goes between the Port of Liverpool building and the Cunard building. Suddenly I hear a deafening car horn beeping, which kept on going for about 10-15 seconds because the bus was cutting off a car and nearly causing a crash, the bus driver was hanging out of the window showing off how his middle finger looked and shouting abuse. I thought OK, not too bad, the horn was annoying after all.

Then he lets the car go though before him, and speeds after him, tailgating at a distance which must have only been a few feet, mumbling abuse to himself. Then we come up to some traffic lights, we pull up along side the car and he opens the doors and tries to get the car driver to come aboard for a fight. He was there for 20 odd seconds shouting phrases such as 'come on then ****head, i'll break yer ****in testicles' etc. After what seemed like a lifetime the lights went green.

I didnt say thankyou when I got off.