Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Norris Green Croxteth Districts

Quote Originally Posted by Bevy View Post
    it's getting worse , turned the tv on last night and the news was just shootings.
    If we think we're bad consider this,in a 5 year period in the 90's Mosside saw 27 people killed by guns and about 250 other people also shot.A girl was shot in some womens garden in Manchester last week and on todays teletext she said this is the fifth person to be shot outside of her houss in the 6 years that she's been living there.

It's quite commonplace to see drug deals going on here in Anfield - and in braod daylight too. There is no such thing as hiding it. they don't care who sees. There is a particular road where the druggies queue up every day waiting for the dealer to arrive. The police know about it.
    Houses where drugs can be bought are common knowledge and the kids around here only have to step outside to obtain drugs easily. It's on the streets and by the schools - God forbid, my son could quite easily get them if he had a mind to. I do my best though to educate him and warn him on these matters .

It's not always people 'getting older' that are horrified - I've heard younger people too. Like the young mum I saw on the bus the other week and she stood up to the yobs.

...... and Blabber .... brilliantly said ! I agree with all of what you said. Well worded too.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
    These people have little education though and they're are striving to be someone and get themselves out of poverty the easy way and these American gangsters show them that it can be done,the murderer Snoop Dog anyone!
    There is some truth in this I think.
    It's not that we are blaming Americans ! but the youth do seem to aspire to the American gangsta' theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Bevy View Post
    it's getting worse , turned the tv on last night and the news was just shootings..

but what can we do about it? I am all for cctv all over the place, i know people are against it but if you have nothing to hide then whats the problem?

I know its not the answer but it sure would help. lets face it we can't have a police man on every street corner.
    Yes, why not.

I can't see what the problem is - people who object to being on camera I mean.
    What's their gripe ??

If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry about.

Personally I couldn't care if there was a camera following me all day !!

I have absolutely nothing to be guilty about.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lindylou View Post
    There is a particular road where the druggies queue up every day waiting for the dealer to arrive. The police know about it.
    So what stops the Police from making any arrests or taking positive action?
    Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

Quote Originally Posted by Kev View Post

Probably nobody told them to, do you expect them to work on their own initiative like they do in The Bill?. It has to come to a point where people will revolt and demand value for money from the police, Privatise them maybe, a private business couldn't get away with their lack of performance.
    You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.
    Winston Churchill

God knows !!

They used to queue at the bottom of the road, and after neighbours complained to the police they just moved up to the top of the same road !

There was an extra long queue last Xmas ! ha! the 'xmas rush'

when I say a queue, I mean about 5 people waiting. But dead obvious what they are waiting for.
    Lots of times I've seen the dealers drive up to them and do their transactions.
    Once there were 2 grown women and a teenage girl. They got their stuff and as they walked ahead of me another woman approaching said to them,''oh hello, what are you doing around here - hasn't your daughter grown !!''
    One of them replied, ' oh, we only come down here for our stuff'

Mother AND daughter !!

actually, it's gone quiet around there the last week or so. Looks like they must have been moved on at last. But it was an every day thing that went on for a long time.

Default Gun gangs' vile videos of terror

They always ask for witnesses regrads what evindence they have they are passing the buck which puts the public at risk by standing up in a court also
    thier address is given to thier solicitors who check them out and try to say the are unreliable witnesses,also is the so called crime stoppers line as true as they promote it since this came in its true to say that more witnesses in court cases have been threaten thats why they have set up a so called
    protection body at the present time you can not trust anyone who is employed in the legal or law system in the uk.Merseyside Police state the have more Police on the Streets of Merseyside i have walked around Liverpool
    City Centre for 2hrs on a number of days over the past month but have never seen a Police Officer its also true to say if anyone witnesses a crime
    outside Merseyside Police Headquarters you can not report it to them.also
    why are their only 9 Police Stations open 24hrs and the rest are only part time in the Merseyside Area.
    Fergie

Paul D,
    It is too easy to blame American culture as seen on T.V.
    My kids were 2 and 4 when I opted to come to the U.S,A. so they have watched more American c r a p than any of your yobs, they both grew up to be hard workers and are both now married with kids. So there is your argument shot to pieces.
    It is not uncommon for people living in remote areas of the country to have heard of Western Cape street gangs such as the Americans, the Hard Livings, the Sexy Boys, the School Boys and the Junky Funky Kids. This is largely due to the fact that these gangs have managed to capture the attention of the media through their actions. Identification with American gangsters through popular culture characterises even the most docile of communities in rural and urban areas of the country.

http://www.iss.co.za/pubs/Monographs...ngwarfare.html

The Americans are the most violent gang in Cape Town South Africa and they are so called because their leader envied "American Culture" and aspired to be like them and that was my point,this goes on Worldwide search for hells Angels anywhere on the web and you can find them anywhere in Europe and they are undeniably an American phenomenon.Here's the Norway branch.

http://www.hells-angels.no/

It's undeniably bad parenting and teenagers wanting to make their mark on the World and become someone so I'm not solely blaming American culture,but was merely pointing out it has a lot to answer for as my last post appears to suggest.The fact that the background music to their videos is American "gangster" rap proves that it's deeply embedded in their psyche.

Blog Entries

Well 20 years ago when i was a nipper, it was all 'brands' such as nike and adidas and computers like the spectrum etc. Musically, well there was nothing except for what my mum and dad listened to, Abba, Mowtown etc. Oh yes, japanese films on betamax. The conversations we used to have about who had seen the latest film, Indiana Jones was too much for us to watch. That was when I was 10. Back in those days we did evrything we could in friendship groups, had adventures on our BMXs and Raliegh Strikers, went knicking golf balls from the 6th green at Allerton and trying to sell them back a few days later. That was it.

I saw it a few years ago when all this 'Mischeif Night' began to appear before halloween in our communities , it spread like wildfire. With it came Eminem, 50 Cent, Dr Dre etc. The children as young as 8 listening to them on walkmans. WWF saw kids doing wrestling moves in playgrounds all over the show, breaking bones in the name of a laugh.I was shocked at NWA when I was 16 and listened to them for a bit but never wanted to ** any policemen or shoot anyone with guns. I was old enough to make the right choices.

Everything is accessable these days and unfortunately we have adults who either, turn a blind eye or don't have a clue what out there. You couple that with everyones selfish 'got to have evrything' ideas without working for anything and there's trouble.

The wider media has to take responsibility too.
    Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

FKoE

Quote Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
    It is not uncommon for people living in remote areas of the country to have heard of Western Cape street gangs such as the Americans, the Hard Livings, the Sexy Boys, the School Boys and the Junky Funky Kids. This is largely due to the fact that these gangs have managed to capture the attention of the media through their actions. Identification with American gangsters through popular culture characterises even the most docile of communities in rural and urban areas of the country.

http://www.iss.co.za/pubs/Monographs...ngwarfare.html

The Americans are the most violent gang in Cape Town South Africa and they are so called because their leader envied "American Culture" and aspired to be like them and that was my point,this goes on Worldwide search for hells Angels anywhere on the web and you can find them anywhere in Europe and they are undeniably an American phenomenon.Here's the Norway branch.

http://www.hells-angels.no/

There was a documentary about the cape flats gang 'Hardliving'.. and the two brothers that ran it.. They were considered the toughest gang on the flats.. but were then chased out by a vigilante Muslim posse called G-Force

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FKoE View Post
    There was a documentary about the cape flats gang 'Hardliving'.. and the two brothers that ran it.. They were considered the toughest gang on the flats.. but were then chased out by a vigilante Muslim posse called G-Force
    They are almost cartoon characters
    Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

FKoE

'by the power of greyskull'

scouserdave

I read a hilarious (apart from the ignorant "pikey") post in another forum, where it was suggested Sharia Law should be imposed on Crocky and Norris Green...

"Perhaps Trevor Brooks, aka Omar Brooks, aka Abu Izzadeen and his mate Anjam Choudary and a few other nutters could be despatched up there, given the area to establish small independant Muslim 'state'and introduce Sharia law. That might sort these ghastly pikeys out! A few beheadings, a hand here, a nose there, a mass hanging by crane now and then"

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast