Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Norris Green Croxteth Districts

Quote Originally Posted by Kev View Post
    If they are not removed then the best thing to do is to move house for yours and your familiys own sake, self preservation.
    that's exactly it FKoE. It IS self preservation.

that's the point people have got to now. They just want to get away.

Every day at the local shops or on the street, people are saying how they want to move.

Unfortunately it is not financially possible for a lot of us.

It's a disgrace and a crying shame that people are resorting to moving away form their communities where they were born and bred, or have lived for a very long time.

There comes a point when you realise that you just have to give up and let it go.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jock View Post
    I'm guessing these are the 4 vids handed into the police - linked from a LFC Forum:

http://forums.lfconline.com/showthread.php?t=46632
    Just watched these Jock, bloody 'ell there's not a lot you can say is there?! The motor bikes I can deal with, what's with the police on camera following them tear arsing down the street??!!

All on YouTube too
    Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

Blog Entries

THE teenager jailed for murdering brave Liam Culshaw is a member of a gang glorifying yob behaviour on websites.

Gary Craig, 19, part of a mob called the Cem-Eds, was sentenced to life for knifing the A-level student to death.

Mr Culshaw, 18, was subjected to afrenzied stabbing attack after trying to stop youths terrorising his family home.

Today, the ECHO can reveal Craig's mob are shamelessly boasting about their behaviour on a sick website.

A shocking video, recently taken off the site, showed:

* A phone box being blown up

* A girl being karate-kicked to the face

* Yobs flipping a car on its roof

* Illegal mini moto bikes doing wheelies on busy public roads

Craig, who must serve a minimum 10 years for Liam's murder, is pictured and named on the site.

The website dishes out written abuse to Merseyside police and features pictures of guns and souped-up cars.

Some of the photographed gang members can be seen carrying a knuckleduster and smoking cannabis.

It even includes detailed step-by-step instructions of how to steal cars, adding: "When police come don't stop. Go towards a parkand jump out and run or go to bollards. But always try andblaze your stoly! (stolen car)."

Police have been passed details of the website and promised to investigate.

The mob call themselves the Cem-Eds as they congregate near Walton cemetery where they terrorise neighbours.

Officials from Liverpool council have been informed about disorder in the area and evidence handed over to the anti-social behaviour team.

A Section 30 dispersal order operates near the cemetery, so groups can be moved on.

But locals said teen gangs regularly flouted the order.

Everton fan Liam, of Cosgrove Road, Walton, was repeatedly knifed after he challenged youths doing "doughnuts" with a motorbike on a grass verge, splattering his home with mud.

The gang's wanton destruction of open spaces with the bikes is an activity featured on the website.

Ian Culshaw, Liam's older brother, said: "It's sickening to think this website is glorifying this behaviour."
    Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

Liam Smith is getting buried on Monday and the other day a friend was in the local florist when the phone went,when the woman got off the phone she was really angry because Merseyside Police had just ordered a big wreath for the funeral,now you know where the extra money you have to pay in council tax is going.

Blog Entries

Gangs, every town and city in Britain has them. Many have their own websites and many are often armed. But each city has a common question, how do we stop them? Sky's Jason Farrell investigates the culture behind gangland Britain.

Click to watch
    Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

Blog Entries

Taking on the criminals

THE man who drew up gang-busting laws today warned Norris Green yobs they had no hiding place.

Senior government figure John Denham said: "Society will no longer tolerate such intimidation whether it is in Liverpool or anywhere in Britain.

"There is no hiding place for them. It is important to grab the front-line criminals"

Mr Denham was speaking to a fringe meeting of the Labour Party conference alongside Merseyside's Chief Constable.

Bernard Hogan-Howe declined to discuss the problems in Norris Green.

But yesterday, West Derby MP Bob Wareing likened the yobs' intimidation tactics to the Chicago mob under Al Capone.

Knowsley North MP George Howarth said: "We have all had enough of thugs and bullies. "

Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

Well, they're talking the talking. I'm still waiting for some action though.

There was an interview with one of the big wigs from the police on 5 Live last night. He was claiming the streets were under police control and that it was just teenage yobs.

When the interviewer mentioned that this was a mountain out of a mole hill, he sheepishly had to concede that these teenage yobs had access to guns. The interviewer then made the point that it wasn't exactly just anti-social behaviour being a problem.

When pressed further on the shops having to close, he said that the majority closed because they wanted to. When pressed about those that remained open being threaten, he mentioned that no attacks had taken place on those shops. He couldn't guarantee that threats wouldn't be carried out.

What did surprise was the amount of Police driving around Croxteth Monday night, hadn't realised about the funeral.

it's getting worse , turned the tv on last night and the news was just shootings..

but what can we do about it? I am all for cctv all over the place, i know people are against it but if you have nothing to hide then whats the problem?

I know its not the answer but it sure would help. lets face it we can't have a police man on every street corner.

but what can we do about it?
    Instead of putting grandmothers in jail for non payment of poll tax they should free up cell space for these street rats that are making peoples lives miserable.

2 true, but its getting them.

I think we need a big re-think and change in the laws.

Lets face it we all see them every day and they are getting away with it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bevy View Post

I saw two on motor bikes at 8.30 this very morning.
    Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

I went our local shops thursday night and they were selling beek outside the shop. not even trying to hide it .i was stunned.. ok may have been speed but it was white powder in a bag for £20..

I know it goes on and ive seen it before, its just it was so open like "hey no ones gona stop us" and they were about 14/15. its mad

We couldn't move for police in the 80's around Norris Green,you need to restrict there movements with stop and searches and put pressure on them,they can't deal drugs or carry guns then and it'll then be only a matter of time before they start taking bigger risks which would lead to them ultimately being caught.

I went our local shops thursday night and they were selling beek outside the shop. not even trying to hide it .i was stunned.. ok may have been speed but it was white powder in a bag for £20..

I know it goes on and ive seen it before, its just it was so open like "hey no ones gona stop us" and they were about 14/15. its mad
    I couldn't care less if they want to take drugs but they seem to want to intimidate the community while they're at it and it's not right.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
    I couldn't care less if they want to take drugs but they seem to want to intimidate the community while they're at it and it's not right.

yes but the problem is when they are on the drugs thats when they do intimidate the community.ok we all used to have a few beers when we were kids and get up to no good, but the kids today are on another level.

its scarry. or am i just getting old?
    Last edited by Bevy; 09-30-2006 at 04:49 PM.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast