Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Norris Green Croxteth Districts

Certain drugs in moderation don't have to be anti social,it's only when people get hooked on heroin and crack does a community take a nosedive,Norris Green was a lovely place to live in the 80's until heroin got a hold.You're a danger to no one but yourself when you've been smoking cannabis or you've had a trip.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bevy View Post
    yes but the problem is when they are on the drugs thats when they do intimidate the community.ok we all used to have a few beers when we were kids and get up to no good, but the kids today are on another level.

its scarry. or am i just getting old?
    I think that argument 'is it us getting old' is part of the problem as has been the 'the kids of today' phrase used for the same period since the 80's. For the past 20 odd years its been the done thing to assume that its all becuase we are getting older but like you said, its on another level.
    Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

Quote Originally Posted by Kev View Post
    I think that argument 'is it us getting old' is part of the problem as has been the 'the kids of today' phrase used for the same period since the 80's. For the past 20 odd years its been the done thing to assume that its all becuase we are getting older but like you said, its on another level.
    It's all down to American culture being glamourised on our T.V sets for years,they went down the pan years ago and now they've took us with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
    Certain drugs in moderation don't have to be anti social,it's only when people get hooked on heroin and crack does a community take a nosedive,Norris Green was a lovely place to live in the 80's until heroin got a hold.You're a danger to no one but yourself when you've been smoking cannabis or you've had a trip.

yeh but they aint JUST doing weed and trips anymore m8..they are all on beek and thats an ego drug, thats why they all think they are scarface.

drugs have such a big influence in this. it calmed down alot in the early 90's. you know why. they were all on E's.not just the streets clubs aswell.

now coke is in big time and its a nasty drug.

Blog Entries

It's all down to American culture being glamourised on our T.V sets for years,they went down the pan years ago and now they've took us with them.
    That's how I see it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bevy View Post
    yeh but they aint JUST doing weed and trips anymore m8..they are all on beek and thats an ego drug, thats why they all think they are scarface.

drugs have such a big influence in this. it calmed down alot in the early 90's. you know why. they were all on E's.not just the streets clubs aswell.

now coke is in big time and its a nasty drug.
    Everthing is 'celeb' these days, everyone loves their media obessed lives, people are addicted to the drama of everything. Listen to the conversations of young lads and girls who work on the tills in shops. Its all 'who beat up who' etc. The media reinforces it all, no one makes judgement so know one 'feels a-shamed'. If a high profile footballer or anyone who's remotely 'famous' is in the papers for drugs, prostitutes etc, its all good for their career, their books, their profile etc.
    Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

Default The Solution?

There is nothing that can be done about this problem and it is going to get worse and worse. Parts of Britain's inner cities will begin more and more to resemble the hell of South Central in LA, Harlem and the Bronx in New York. We are on a nasty downward slide.

We've heard talk about this for the last few years and what, if anything, has been achieved? Nothing. The state doesn't have the powers to tackle this, and this is exactly why nothing has been achieved.

Let's face it, against an army of vermin who smash up property, launch violent attacks on innocent people, bully people, what can be done? These "people" (I prefer to call them animals) do not have the conscience, manners, and morals that civilised people have. A lot of them have had crappy parents who never taught them right from wrong. A lot of them don't even work, and it is painful for the decent people affected by these animals to know that their taxes pay for these filthy scum to eat and drink and do what they do.

The only way this can be properly tackled is for somebody with a radical agenda to get into power, who has the guts to say we need to give these verminous, sadistic imbeciles a bloody nose and crush them. Regardless of EU and UK regulations, the police (I'm not a huge fan of the police but I prefer them to the animals) need to be given strong powers and encouraged to attack the scum. No fancy treatment, they need to be dragged off the streets and thrown in jail. They need to have their benefits withdrawn, and as tax payers we need to finance a massive prison building programme in a remote location to stick them all in. Prefeably I'd prefer the death sentence or some kind of labotomisation strategy, but this is unlikely.

It is tough, and it won't work perfectly, but brutal tactics are required to deal with these monsters. The government needs to come out and say "From this time next week, if you have a gun, or engage in gang related activities and terrorising civilised people, you will have your rights cancelled and will be crushed. Don't say you were not warned!!"

Blair's focus on children before they are born isn't a bad idea. Whether it works is another matter. But the basic idea is clever. After all, using strong arm tactics to crush the scum is one thing- but trying to reduce the number of them created in the first place would help. Most of these little ****es have not been brought up properly. A lot of people having kids shouldnt be bloody having them in my honest opinion. It only ruins the lives of other people when they go off the rails.

I vote Blabber for prime minister..

I couldn't agree more.

Yes spot on Blabbs we should also lower the age in which a juvenile can be sentenced to prison,keep them in custody until they're 16 and then lock them up proper.

Blog Entries

I'm sure the Government know exactly what it should do with this problem but the task is immense.

You cannot assume these people live in poverty, they don't. Everything they have is paid for by tax payers, we should be able to claim it back if its not used for good purposes.

What they have lacked is parental guidance and have been spoilt by handouts. They live better than most tax payers.
    Last edited by Kev; 09-30-2006 at 06:01 PM.
    Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

Quote Originally Posted by Kev
    I'm sure the Government know exactly what it should do with this problem but the task is immense.

You cannot assume these people live in poverty, they don't. Everything they have is paid for by tax payers, we should be able to claim it back if its not used for good purposes.

What they have lacked is parental guidance.
    The only way this dire problem can be rectified is for an urgent and powerful reaction by the state on behalf of the good people in this country. The people who mind their own business, who go to work, who save up for things, who are nice people, who want to make a better life for themselves- who are attacked by and have their posessions smashed by these scum.

If the police are given the powers they need, and the weapons and protection they need, they will not be so scared. Also, a lot of military troops should be brought in to add numbers. I'm not talking about a ***** footing operation. I'm talking about a rapid onslaught.

The police were scared to deal with these thugs becuase they may have been attacked with guns, or because they were afraid of causing a reaction that would harm innocent people in the area.

If they can go in there and wipe these c***ts out, in a harsh and brutal manner, these gangsters won't feel so confident any more. The hard core trouble makers and the leaders are in relatively small numbers anyway. Kill the head vampires and all the others become ineffectual.

I'm not saying it will be easy. It won't. But who controls the streets depends on who has the power, and if the civilised world doesn't take control then the consequences will be regrettable for a long time to come. Areas will be increasingly evacuated by the good people (which is terrible for them obviously) and areas will decua more and more.

Why the hell shouldn't I be able to walk where I want when I want?

I agree with Paul as well. These 14 year olds who go around throwing bricks at people and homes, and bullying civilised people. If they don't act like children, why the **** should they be treated like children?
    Last edited by Kev; 09-30-2006 at 06:08 PM. Reason: quote incorrect after earlier editing of original post

The only way this dire problem can be rectified is for an urgent and powerful reaction by the state on behalf of the good people in this country
    That's the trouble with this spineless country we just bend over and take instead of forcing the Government into action,people power works but we're to interested in curtain twitching,soap operas and going into more debt to keep up with the Jones's.In France the people get their way all the time because they stick together and act as one and we always moan about them for blocking the roads etc but I say hats off to them I wish we were more like that.We in this country seem more interested in people working on the side instead of questioning why people have to do it,they should be questioning the extortionate taxes we have to pay instead or indeed why we are living in fear of the yob.

Paul D,
    It is too easy to blame American culture as seen on T.V.
    My kids were 2 and 4 when I opted to come to the U.S,A. so they have watched more American c r a p than any of your yobs, they both grew up to be hard workers and are both now married with kids. So there is your argument shot to pieces.
    I have seen a lot of anti-American sentiment on the Echo forums, mostly through ignorance of what it is like in America. I feel safer on the streets here than I do when I visit the U.K. not that I'm a nervous person, I drove a hackney cab on nights in Liverpool for years, I wouldn't do it the way it is now though.
    You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.
    Winston Churchill

These people have little education though and they're are striving to be someone and get themselves out of poverty the easy way and these American gangsters show them that it can be done,the murderer Snoop Dog anyone!

I won't repeat myself except to say what you are saying is false. I think the difference is that my kids saw me go to work everyday to provide what we needed, so they learned by example.
    A lot of the yobs parents have never worked, so blame the people who took the work away and replaced it with free benefits, and a system which encouraged working on the side while claiming them.
    Last edited by shytalk; 09-30-2006 at 10:29 PM.
    You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.
    Winston Churchill

I think the difference is that my kids saw me go to work everyday to privide what we needed, so they learned by example.A lot of the yobs parents have never worked.
    That's also a decisive factor in all of this and a lot of the kids parents around here are never out of the pub,some would even accept money off their kids knowing it was made through selling drugs just so they can get out on the ale.Poor role models that's sort of what i'm saying when I suggested the American link but of course the problem also lies more closer to home,they are looking up to lifes losers but try telling them that when the scum on telly they asspire to be are living a millionaires lifestyle and their parents just don't seem to care,drugs can be very lucrative and you don't have to get up at 6am every day,it's the easy way out.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast