Thread: Liverpool apartments

Default Liverpool apartments

Liverpool

Canterbury Chase Apartments are very famous among the Liverpool apartments.It is situated in a popular suburban area of Liverpool.It is with in the easy reach of city centre.The nearby famous places are Cavern Club, the Tate Liverpool and a wide range of museums, restaurants and shops. The apartment is also with excellent transport links and easy access to the motorway.The apartments are within easy reach of Broad Green and Waverley Technology Park train stations.In addition, there are bus services throughout the local area. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is very close to this apartment.

Liverpool accommodation
    is very famous among the world.The apartment type is two bed room apartment which is suitable for up to four people, this apartment has two bedrooms, each with a double bed.Each of these stylish and contemporary two bedroom Liverpool apartments provides bright and pleasant living areas.It is fully equipped with the modern conveniences to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.The fecilities of this apartment provides the homely feelings to the visitors.This apartment is suitable for any types of visitors, whether they are in business trip or leisure trip.Canterbury Chase Apartments has several terms and conditions.This apartments can be booked in exactly the same way as a hotel.You will be asked on arrival for full prepayment at the rate you booked at.No security deposit is required here.Cards accepted here are Master Card, Switch/Maestro, Visa. Notification of cancellation must be received at least 14 days prior to the check-in date in order to avoid a cancellation charge.Lower rates will be available here for longer stays and relocations.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusch View Post
    I am wondering that I visited many time suburban zone there and always faced difficulty for finding the
    apartments for temporarily. For now, I wanna ask that can you tell me that if I had the visit or stay for 14
    days there with my some of friend, what would be the whole charges?
    regards
    Themis costin anarm analeg inoldmunny!

giggle of the day
    Flickr . Please take a peek if you are interested

Liverpool New Yorker! Ronijayne's Avatar

Me too, still laughing
    Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

Liverpool New Yorker! Ronijayne's Avatar

And still laughing a day later

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.