Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Urban Fox Hunting

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mark R View Post
    Yes. A scientific report, based on the work of some 2,500 scientists in more than 130 countries, concluded that humans have caused all or most of the current planetary warming. Human-caused global warming is often called anthropogenic climate change.
    So why has Mars warmed up to the same degree?

Quote Originally Posted by pablo42 View Post
    So why has Mars warmed up to the same degree?
    It has nothing to do with Mars. I'm talking about the global warming here on earth.
    It is Accomplished

Blog Entries

Mark, Mars is warming at the same rate as Earth, yet there are no people. There is no doubt Earth is warming up, but it's highly unlikely it's people that are responsible.

Mark, Mars is warming at the same rate as Earth, yet there are no people. There is no doubt Earth is warming up, but it's highly unlikely it's people that are responsible.
    Ok Pablo, so ALL those scientific experts are wrong and you are right. There's no doubt that the world will be destroyed by the sun in billions of years from now but we are trying our best to speed it up.
    It is Accomplished

Blog Entries

Ok Pablo, so ALL those scientific experts are wrong and you are right. There's no doubt that the world will be destroyed by the sun in billions of years from now but we are trying our best to speed it up.
    No Mark, not all the scientific experts agree. I doubt if we put all the combined efforts of man to wilfully destroy the Earth that we would have very little impact at all.

No Mark, not all the scientific experts agree. I doubt if we put all the combined efforts of man to wilfully destroy the Earth that we would have very little impact at all.
    We're going a bloody good way to it. I wouldn't call the extinction of many animals 'little impact'. Most of the endangered species will probably be gone in the next 20 years and that is down to man. Also the deforestation and nuclear testing and warfare is hardly beneficial to earth.
    It is Accomplished

Blog Entries

We're going a bloody good way to it. I wouldn't call the extinction of many animals 'little impact'. Most of the endangered species will probably be gone in the next 20 years and that is down to man. Also the deforestation and nuclear testing and warfare is hardly beneficial to earth.
    Nuclear testing hasn't happened for a long time. Warfare is certainly destructive, but it's very localised, and that includes World War Two. Species are becoming extinct all the time. Man is a bit too ready to hurry it along, but it will happen anyway. Deforestation is a huge problem that man should tackle now.

Quote Originally Posted by wsteve55 View Post
    I only wish I owned a big enough piece of land,that the local hunt might ask to cross it,to which I would agree,then give them a few blasts of a 12 bore!!(one can only dream!)
    Ha ha. I'll dream as well wsteve55 - I'd give you an AK 47 then you could shoot more of the scum
    It is Accomplished

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaZappathing View Post
    Duh...
    Who said I don't like A-Z's ? Not me. Another silly statement me thinks.
    Are you talking out yer bum again ?
    Go and play!!!

The magpie population has increased through prolific breeding of the magpie. Nothing to do with humans.
    I feed the foxes and never shoot them.
    I repeat "I never kill for fun or for blood."
    However if the foxes became such a pest then I would have no problem killing them.

Understandee englishee.
    You never kill for fun?Thats not what you said earlier,when you did say,"it's just as much fun,even if they get away"! Even if an animal becomes a pest (that's our definition,by the way) there are more ,dare I say,"civilised ways of dealing with it,than a gang of knobheads riding round on horses,shouting "Tally Ho,or urban "whitehunters" with thier dogs,nipping down to Crocky park,for a nights "conservation" work! As for Magpies,they do have natural predators,which are usually crows,and the R.S.P.B. state that though numbers did increase in the 60's, 70's, 80's, this has now largely stabilised! They do, consider that these populations have moved,caused by the changes in thier suitable territory i.e.types of farmland,which have also changed dramatically,over a similar period! So there you go,man did cause the problem, though I'm sure this wasn't a consideration,many farm owners gave much time to!
    Also,as for speaking from an anal orifice,I bow to your superior experience, Que?

Bloody 'ell pab,I wish I had your confidence! I have some doubts about the causes of global warming,as it does seem to be a natural process,based on historical fact,but I'm sure that we can,and are, exacerbating the situation! Are you forgetting other possible man-made "effects",such as population growth,nuclear proliferation,North Korea,Iran,Israel,etc,never mind slow poisoning by pollution!

Blog Entries

Bloody 'ell pab,I wish I had your confidence! I have some doubts about the causes of global warming,as it does seem to be a natural process,based on historical fact,but I'm sure that we can,and are, exacerbating the situation! Are you forgetting other possible man-made "effects",such as population growth,nuclear proliferation,North Korea,Iran,Israel,etc,never mind slow poisoning by pollution!
    Steve, population growth is probably mans biggest hurdle for the future. All types of excuses are pulled out of the hat, but the underlying cause is over population. Nuclear proliferation has little impact on Global warming, even if they were used. Very localised damage.

Steve, population growth is probably mans biggest hurdle for the future. All types of excuses are pulled out of the hat, but the underlying cause is over population. Nuclear proliferation has little impact on Global warming, even if they were used. Very localised damage.
    I'd agree,to a point,but nuclear proliferation having little impact? Only, if they dont use them!

Keeping It Real !!!!!!!!! ItsaZappathing's Avatar

You never kill for fun?Thats notwhat you said earlier,when you did say,"it's just as much fun,even if they get away"! Also,as for speaking from an anal orifice,I bow to your superior experience, Que?
    Yeah the fun is being out with fellow hunters.

Pablo...the proof is in the pudding as they say. I noticeda while back that there's too many people trying to talk about stuff they know nothing about.!!

Please don't bow for me. Am not into that kinda thing. Unlike some, I bend over for no one!!!

Now stop being a silly little boy and come and play A-Z's..I will join in with you. LOL

MarkR..nothing stopping me throwing a red tail or harris hawk into trees to get squirrels. Don't need to shoot em'. Oh and I have just got myself a squirrel trap

Keeping It Real !!!!!!!!! ItsaZappathing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GNASHER View Post
    I think Zappa is right about magpies, grays and in some areas foxes.But not killing them for 'sport'.
    Magpies have to duck when I see them in my garden.They are a major pest as bad as seagulls and rats.
    Well said Gnasher. I wouldn't bother trying to educate or explain here anymore. Waste of time...come play A-Z

Nuclear testing hasn't happened for a long time. Warfare is certainly destructive, but it's very localised, and that includes World War Two. Species are becoming extinct all the time. Man is a bit too ready to hurry it along, but it will happen anyway. Deforestation is a huge problem that man should tackle now.
    Didn't Korea do a couple of nuclear tests a few months ago?

I reckon all the effects of any nuclear tests are still in the atmosphere and has certainly affected our weather. I think we are responsible for most of what is happening in the world today.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast