Thread: Pyjamas 24/7, silly Rollers in their hair, now King Size Douvets to go the shop!

Blog Entries

Default Pyjamas 24/7, silly Rollers in their hair, now King Size Douvets to go the shop!

On our usual treck into Speke last night, we were driving down one of the big roads by the airport, the one with the shop front painted blue.

Wearing Pj's and walking around with rollers in all the time has been laughed at and ridiculed by many. But there's a new craze developing......

.....King Size Duvets. This girl, a big girl, casual and u like, not a care in the world but with plenty of atitude swagger, crossed our path walking to the shop/ offee wrapped up in a huge duvet! We nearly performed an emergency stop in disbelievement!

Get duvet spottin!

1 nil to me.
    Last edited by Kev; 09-19-2009 at 11:36 AM.
    Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

Why does nothing surprise me

Na thats nothing,last week a guy drove past me IN A BED yea he was driving a bed.but what struck me was he was on the phone.

Blog Entries

The good thing is, this not only happens in Liverpool. I seen the same thing in Manchester the other day. What are they thinking?

Jeez , I used to spend most of my spare time around there and didn't see anyone wearing duvets as attire. It must be new this season! Some peoiple have no shame

Smile

Hiya ,
    Kev all the kids around here are wrapping themselves in duvets ( teenage girls)
    I got the fright of my life the other night , 3 young girls came running out of their house wrapped in duvets & i honestly thought there had been a fire in their house or something , bloody stupid craze ..... off they toddled quilts & all to Tesco.

And the woman going out shopping with bloody big rollers in their head look pathetic.

Pyjamas ......... Don't even go there ..... my pet hate .. i cringe at what tourists must be thinking .

Rant over !
    Karen

Oh my god... a duvet!

Oh Karen... i know what you mean... I'm cringing at the thought of the tourists coming out of the airport, greeted by a duvet wearing girl!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xZp-GLMMJ0

This is what they are trying to push here.. Snuggies... How ugly are these? And mind you..they even come in animal print..

Duvets are expensive where I live.. And with your Liverpool One and Manchesters Trafford Mall.. I don't understand the concept of wearing a duvet in public.. Just plain ridiculous.. It would be like wearing this blanket in public.. Ridiculous too...And how UN-sexy is this to be wearing about.. Don't see anyone getting any wearing this......
    Last edited by naked lilac; 09-22-2009 at 03:29 AM.

I get use to serving customers who comes to shop with Pj's or dressing gawn ...I have seen all kind but haven't seen anyone with duvets yet. Surely not long to go before I see.

Just imagine A girl in a duvet ,in a takeaway and asking for a chips + cheese+ gravy.
    Fantastic.

if it is happen cctv image would be here.

Quote Originally Posted by naked lilac View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xZp-GLMMJ0

This is what they are trying to push here.. Snuggies... How ugly are these? And mind you..they even come in animal print..

Duvets are expensive where I live.. And with your Liverpool One and Manchesters Trafford Mall.. I don't understand the concept of wearing a duvet in public.. Just plain ridiculous.. It would be like wearing this blanket in public.. Ridiculous too...And how UN-sexy is this to be wearing about.. Don't see anyone getting any wearing this......
    We call those things dressing gowns in England. They open at the front and have been around for I imagine a few hundred years.