YO! Liverpool
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pyjamas 24/7, silly Rollers in their hair, now King Size Douvets to go the shop!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Default Pyjamas 24/7, silly Rollers in their hair, now King Size Douvets to go the shop!

On our usual treck into Speke last night, we were driving down one of the big roads by the airport, the one with the shop front painted blue.

Wearing Pj's and walking around with rollers in all the time has been laughed at and ridiculed by many. But there's a new craze developing......

ADVERTISING

.....King Size Duvets. This girl, a big girl, casual and u like, not a care in the world but with plenty of atitude swagger, crossed our path walking to the shop/ offee wrapped up in a huge duvet! We nearly performed an emergency stop in disbelievement!

Get duvet spottin!

1 nil to me.
    Last edited by Kev; 09-19-2009 at 10:36 AM.
    YO! Liverpool has taken me 10 years to develop and maintain.
    If you like the website, please
    donate via PayPal!

Thank you

Thanks

Why does nothing surprise me

Thanks

Na thats nothing,last week a guy drove past me IN A BED yea he was driving a bed.but what struck me was he was on the phone.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

The good thing is, this not only happens in Liverpool. I seen the same thing in Manchester the other day. What are they thinking?

Thanks

Jeez , I used to spend most of my spare time around there and didn't see anyone wearing duvets as attire. It must be new this season! Some peoiple have no shame

Thanks

Smile

Hiya ,
    Kev all the kids around here are wrapping themselves in duvets ( teenage girls)
    I got the fright of my life the other night , 3 young girls came running out of their house wrapped in duvets & i honestly thought there had been a fire in their house or something , bloody stupid craze ..... off they toddled quilts & all to Tesco.

And the woman going out shopping with bloody big rollers in their head look pathetic.

Pyjamas ......... Don't even go there ..... my pet hate .. i cringe at what tourists must be thinking .

Rant over !
    Karen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast