YO! Liverpool
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 6 of 11

Thread: TUGBOAT CREWS

  1. #1
    Senior Member wsteve55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Crosby
    Posts
    2,254
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default TUGBOAT CREWS

    Hi all, just wondered if any of you former seamen,knew of any organisation that might record tugboat crews,particularly the 30's/40's?
    Ta Steve.


    ADVERTISING



  2. #2
    Member bangorreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    South Pacific
    Posts
    93
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wsteve55 View Post
    Hi all, just wondered if any of you former seamen,knew of any organisation that might record tugboat crews,particularly the 30's/40's?
    Ta Steve.
    Hi wsteve55.
    This is not what you are looking for, but you may find it of interest.
    http://www.gazela.org/ships/jupiter/jupiter.htm

    Reg
    thaithyme

  3. #3
    Senior Member wsteve55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Crosby
    Posts
    2,254
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bangorreg View Post
    Hi wsteve55.
    This is not what you are looking for, but you may find it of interest.
    http://www.gazela.org/ships/jupiter/jupiter.htm

    Reg
    Thanks for that reg',interesting stuff!

  4. #4
    Member bangorreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    South Pacific
    Posts
    93
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wsteve55 View Post
    Thanks for that reg',interesting stuff!
    Hi Wsteve55.
    Found this site,"Tugboat Forum", I feel sure they would like to help you!
    Reh.
    http://www.tugboatsf.us/FORUM.htm
    thaithyme

  5. #5
    Newbie yosipanji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    After I read this Interesting article from this link http://www.ratson.com, i got an idea to make 3d models and miniaturs of Tug Boat, Landing Craft Tank (LCT), Oil Tanker / Self Propelled Oil Barge (SPOB), Deck Cargo Barge, Fiber Boat for business & military purpose..

    does anyone have other references? pls..

    brgds,
    yp

  6. #6
    Member rbrewr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    south pacific
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yosipanji View Post
    After I read this Interesting article from this link http://www.ratson.com, i got an idea to make 3d models and miniaturs of Tug Boat, Landing Craft Tank (LCT), Oil Tanker / Self Propelled Oil Barge (SPOB), Deck Cargo Barge, Fiber Boat for business & military purpose..

    does anyone have other references? pls..

    brgds,
    yp
    Hi Yosipanji
    Due to an error I am unable to use the name Bangorreg for a few months now ----My new user name is "rbrewr"
    Reg.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

For daily updates, to support us further or to join in the conversation: Follow us on Twitter @YOLiverpool / Like our Facebook Page: @LiverpoolInPictures / Join the Facebook Group: Liverpool In Pictures (YO! Liverpool)

YO! Liverpool has taken me over 10 years to develop and maintain. If you like the website, please donate via PayPal!