Quote Originally Posted by Ged View Post
Good children popping into shops, buying something and then getting off home or to any of those lists of 'nice' things I mentioned wouldn't be targetted with this device though would they?

The problem is greed Shoney.

Ever since off licences sprung up on every corner and supermarkets were allowed to sell ale 24/7 and nightclubs open till 6am - there is a get drunk as quick as possible culture and a feeling that kids haven't enjoyed a night out unless they're paralitic and doing something outrageous. Even the ladettes and hen nights you see on programmes such as boozy Britain with flashers and teenages spewing up all over the place and comatose on the ground with their pants around their ankles. You only have to drive through town in the early hours of the weekend like I do to pick my girls up to see what's going on, to say it isn't is saying my eyes are playing up and to fudge the issue.
not saying we don't have a booze culture with teens here at all we do, however they don't sting the shops etc... ( why would you burn the hand that feeds you ) they get the booze, somehow as we have strict under18 laws , take it somewhere else and get bladdered