Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Norris Green Kids Mentallity ???????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Keeping It Real !!!!!!!!! ItsaZappathing's Avatar

Default Norris Green Kids Mentallity ???????

Yesterday,during the dark hours over 20 odd cars along Townsend Ave,Norris Green had their car tyres stabbed including my brothers.
    What is this a new craze ?
    Balloonheads

I used to collect car badges when I was younger, but never once did I feel the need to do any damage to cars just for the hell of it.

George

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaZappathing View Post
    Yesterday,during the dark hours over 20 odd cars along Townsend Ave,Norris Green had their car tyres stabbed including my brothers.
    What is this a new craze ?
    Balloonheads
    This is what happens when the do gooders cry human rights,since this was made public the youths of today are left to run riot...can we touch them...can we heck as like.

Remand homes are a holiday outing punish the parents/familys ie make them pay for the damages or evict them out of the aeas if thier little beggars are caught 3 times damaging property and no but..but I can't keep tabs on them 24 hours a day.

If only the harsh (and sometimes it seems illegal) treatments of yesteryear we hear so much about on here were actually still in force today for the likes of some who truly deserve it.
    www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.

The kids around there sound like they've been listening to too much rap music and been watching too much Scarface.

Just like most of the scally kids in the pool but actually will shoot someone for example.
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ged View Post
    If only the harsh (and sometimes it seems illegal) treatments of yesteryear we hear so much about on here were actually still in force today for the likes of some who truly deserve it.
    What kind of harsh punishments? I am not disagreeing but you need something that will put fear and pain into them, all this community service and other nonsense only gives them things to brag about anyway.
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

A red hot scaffolding pole rammed up their arses with a huge rubber mallet springs to mind but I think that only ever happened by the monks well in Wavertree

I remember when I was growing up in Liverpool in the Sixties there was a lot of discussion of the use of "the birch" in the Isle of Man. Certainly these days corporal punishment seems out of the question, but. . . . We can but dream.

Would "boot camp" do the trick?

Chris
    Christopher T. George
    Editor, Ripperologist
    Editor, Loch Raven Review
    http://christophertgeorge.blogspot.com/
    Chris on Flickr and on MySpace

What did you think of National Service?

What did you think of National Service?
    I didn't do National Service, probably because I was too young by then (I turned twelve in January 1960), but I would recommend National Service to the youth of today. Easy for me to say. National Service seems to have done some good for persons such as Sean Connery and Maurice Micklewhite (aka Michael Caine).

Chris
    Last edited by ChrisGeorge; 05-22-2009 at 04:37 PM.
    Christopher T. George
    Editor, Ripperologist

Sorry Chris, I didn't mean it as if you'd actually done it , just what you thought of it as a means of discipline. There's certainly a black hole, a void for school leavers who amount to nothing, perhaps those who go into further edcuationn/study could be exempt from it - is that elitist?

Sorry Chris, I didn't mean it as if you'd actually done it , just what you thought of it as a means of discipline. There's certainly a black hole, a void for school leavers who amount to nothing, perhaps those who go into further edcuationn/study could be exempt from it - is that elitist?
    Hi Ged

I should think that National Service or some type of boot camp would give these youngsters with time on their hands the world of good and teach them the values they evidently lack. Not elitist at all to think that such discipline might help. I should think it might be a viable answer to some of the problems among the young of today.

Chris
    Christopher T. George
    Editor, Ripperologist

George

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGeorge View Post
    I remember when I was growing up in Liverpool in the Sixties there was a lot of discussion of the use of "the birch" in the Isle of Man. Certainly these days corporal punishment seems out of the question, but. . . . We can but dream.

Would "boot camp" do the trick?

Chris
    Boot Camp would do the trick but as our wise Gov would say..."how do we fund it",hell its got to be cheaper than detention centers for unruly juveniles and vandals ie they don't learn a fig in these places because the jerks that run em havn't a clue.

I mean theres the TA for youths in their mid teens and we still the young army cadet type so use these services which will then get em off the street and out of trouble.

Keeping It Real !!!!!!!!! ItsaZappathing's Avatar

Discipline in school would be a good start.
    The teachers are too scared to do anything nowadays and all these "tree huggin' woolly hat wearing, jesus loves you, be a vegan" people need a good wake up call.
    For EG: My mum worked at a boys detention centre. One lad (who is now well known in Croxteth and Norris Green) smashed 15 huge windows in one afternoon.
    The following weekend they took him away to Austria for a holiday as the staff said "he must of needed a break, he's frustrated". I asked my mum could I go and smash 20 windows as I hadn't had a good holiday for years.

I just don't get these kids though. I was a scally once but a scally with some brains at least!!!

Nowadays wouldn't national service just turn them all into hard killing machines ? It's their attitudes that need sorting out and since the pre-teens are just as bad, it probably needs to be started from when they're still crawling.

I just thank god that I'm not a kid anymore, coz I don't think I could cope with it all

Quote Originally Posted by scouse smurf View Post
    Nowadays wouldn't national service just turn them all into hard killing machines ? It's their attitudes that need sorting out and since the pre-teens are just as bad, it probably needs to be started from when they're still crawling.

I just thank god that I'm not a kid anymore, coz I don't think I could cope with it all

Your only still a chicken yet Smurf!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast