Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Teenage girl gang-raped on way home

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ged View Post
    I knmow what you mean Kevin, an isolated place, out of the way of being seen and heard is not a good place to be walking, even for a fella, even though at 8pm when it first happened, there's still an hour of daylight.
    I thought about when I first saw the news, but decided to be careful as I didn't want anyone to think I was suggesting it was partly her own fault for being where she was.

I certainly tell my two teenage boys to be wary of where they go and to be alert for dangerous areas. It could be just that my risk sensor is over-developed - all the time I was at sea I was visiting ports with very dangerous areas, but you didn't always know which areas they were so you developed a sort of radar for sensing when to get the hell out!

PS
    For all my alertness, I got shot at once (Tanzania), held at gunpoint twice (Tanzania and Houston), and stabbed once (Jamaica). Perhaps my radar wasn't quite as good as I remember?

Apologies - just realised I'm introducing brevity into a very serious thread.
    Last edited by kevin; 05-20-2009 at 01:46 PM.

I hope they all die horrible deaths,,

f***** scum,,

Well Kevin, please remind me never to accept an invitation to take a stroll around town with you.
    www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.

If allowed to get away with this, these type will strike again as they'll think they're untouchable. If all the negativity of the area and seeing fellow louts being jailed for a long time doesn't convince them this isn't the way to be then nothing will. The police should organise dna testing of all males between the age of 15 and 20 in the area and watch them sh1te.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ged View Post
    Well Kevin, please remind me never to accept an invitation to take a stroll around town with you.
    Why not?

I'm obviously a survivor!

Default Mc Donnell

Well I grew up in Liverpool and still contain my morality! I hear you talk and I hear your responsibilty. Why do these things go on? I remember reporting a right ***** fella and they ingnore me. He went on to kill.
    Oh as I was young and easy in the mercy of his means,
    Time held me green and dying
    Though I sang in my chains like the sea.

Dylan Thomas

Default Rape Again!

I Cannot believe this has happened again, 8Th September 2007 was a date in our family we will never forget my niece who was 15 at the time was walking to top up her phone at 1.50 in the afternoon when she was dragged from behind by the B&M on muirhead avenue to the garages from parkside which is all passageways to the shops and she was raped by one male and 3 others held her down, This is not a isolated case the police push everything under the carpet, all these boys described like the poor girl today they all has their faces covered and were wearing those black hats (lowwie) and scarfs covering their mouths, one of the youths had distinguishing GREEN EYES. I believe this is the same gang it has to be lets hope the young girl in question gets all the support from her family as it destroyed our family to believe someone could do this to a child on a Saturday afternoon. We even had to pay for DNA ourselves the police rape councillor said to my niece that you can only get DNA for 48hours and we all know that DNA is available for 1000s of years as cases have shown. The whole case stinks and my family are still fighting for justice I just hope that some DNA on this young girl matches with my niece.

Sorry to hear about your niece Lisa. Yes, like i've said before. Becoming untraceable makes these animals feel invincible, it's all a big joke to them. An all out attempt needs to be made to trace them. Like Billy Butler said today, the locals must know who owns that distinctive bike, his parents must know but we know from the Mercer case about the hush hush apsect which has to be broken for cases like we hearing about. Bigger deterrents need to be in force in the first place, not letting them hear that prisons are full so they'll get a slap on the wrist. Any wonder when we see the rot at the top ruling us.

That's it Ged,the conspiracy of silence,and the message it send to kids(?),from older people who should know better,even though I know they might be taking a chance,on blowing these retards up!! If they dont say nothing,surely it can only get worse, and as already stated by Lisa, maybe it's the same gang!

Lisa, I am at a loss for words to describe how I feel about these scum.
    I hope you get justice and those responsible, locked up for a very long time.

Keeping It Real !!!!!!!!! ItsaZappathing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hmtmaj View Post
    Lisa, I am at a loss for words to describe how I feel about these scum.
    I hope you get justice and those responsible, locked up for a very long time.
    Same here Mart. Can't be having this going on,it's just sickening.
    Lets hope they are dragged in asap, named and given a life of hell.

If she usually goes that way home/to the pub then she'd think nothing of walking there. If you started to think about some of the place u walk/have walked alone u'd go OMG am I mad.

The bit I can't get over is how 6 lads can all think it'd be a good idea/laugh to do something as horrible as this. u'd have thought at least half of them would not have wanted anything to do with it and tried to stopped the others. Maybe it's wrong of me to think most ppl have common sense. I know I'm probably talking crap but it makes ya think the extreme world in alot of futuristic films could actually happen

Quote Originally Posted by scouse smurf View Post
    If she usually goes that way home/to the pub then she'd think nothing of walking there. If you started to think about some of the place u walk/have walked alone u'd go OMG am I mad.

The bit I can't get over is how 6 lads can all think it'd be a good idea/laugh to do something as horrible as this. u'd have thought at least half of them would not have wanted anything to do with it and tried to stopped the others. Maybe it's wrong of me to think most ppl have common sense. I know I'm probably talking crap but it makes ya think the extreme world in alot of futuristic films could actually happen
    Yeh,I know what you mean!

It's a nice attribute to think nice of everyone scouse, but it does have its downsides when you continually get let down. My old workmate however has the opposite view in that everyone he meets is a half wit that was starved on oxygen at birth. That way, he says, you sometimes get a pleasant surprise when they turn out to be alright.

This is truley sickening. This poor girls life is ruined, her family must be distraught. Put them in a roomful of parents and lock the door, sickening scum is what they are, i hope they catch them.

Sorry to hear about your neice.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast