Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenage girl gang-raped on way home

Exclamation Teenage girl gang-raped on way home

A FIFTEEN year-old girl was gang raped as she walked home through Liverpool.

More...

Quote Originally Posted by Liverpool Daily Post View Post

More...
    Aaaargh. Another sad commentary on today's world.

Chris
    Christopher T. George
    Editor, Ripperologist
    Editor, Loch Raven Review
    http://christophertgeorge.blogspot.com/
    Chris on Flickr and on MySpace

The poor girl.

They should burn scum like this, nobody should be allowed to do this. I hope they find them and they end up in prison with the real men who dont like them.
    BE NICE......................OR ELSE

Now if we had a DNA register this would be solved quite easily.

Someone must know the owner of the mini red motorcycle too.

Let's hope scum like this are jailed for a very long time. They're either that thick not to know bodily fluids left in/on her will pinpoint them or they just don't care as they'll probably get a nice daily hot meal inside jail - if they are ever caught and sentenced which is why many people would take the law into their own hands on cases like this.
    www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.

I do know that if she was my daughter / niece, when they found out who did it, I would kill these scumbags and do the 6 life sentences.
    I can't begin to imagine how she must feel after having to go through this ordeal for hours. Lets hope they do catch them and they each get 15yrs minimum AND like is mentioned, someone takes a shine to them in prison.

I've 14 year old niece who lives in that area - I agree with Martin - I want to kill 'em too. Poor kid - her life is probably destroyed now.

Default 7 Years in jail for rape

Quote Originally Posted by Liverpool Daily Post View Post

More...
    This is truly appalling but the rapists are likely to get about 7 years in jail if caught. Maybe less is they are teenagers who cannot be identified for legal reasons by being under 16 years old.

See

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7090065.stm

Keeping It Real !!!!!!!!! ItsaZappathing's Avatar

Disgusting. In my area too. What the hell is going wrong with Norris Green,I don't know but I can only imagine what it must sound like/seem like to people not from the area.
    To think people where once on a waiting listfor a few years to get a house in Norris Green due to it being a decent "posh" area.

When I was a teen you where scared of getting involved with "jail bait" girls, Under 16's trying to be 18. They where not worth the hassle. To go out with a few mates and abuse a girl in anyway was unheard of. I think name calling would be the worst that a gang of lads would do back then.
    I know there's been rapes and other dispicable crimes through the years and somethings just don't change. But a rape in Norris Green and on a kid too .
    That's just too much.
    I hope these scummy "son's of crackheads" get caught. Named and shamed and then sent down for more than 18 years. They deserve life but realistically 18 years in a hard prison on the "nonces" wing will give a little justice.
    (I have seen the nonces wing in Walton and believe me....It is packed out and it is full of young and old. Horrible dirty.......etc etc etc.)

Chemical castration,then a few years in prison,on the recieving end,as it were,for these subhumans...but that's not going to help that girl now, unfortunately!

A bad breed indeed. What kind of incestous race are they
    Oh as I was young and easy in the mercy of his means,
    Time held me green and dying
    Though I sang in my chains like the sea.

Dylan Thomas

From ClickLiverpool
    The first offender is described as white, aged 15-16 years, around 5ft 8ins tall, of broad build with a strong Liverpool accent.

He was wearing a black three-quarter-length 'Location' jacket, black and blue tracksuit bottoms and Nike trainers.

He wore a scarf over his face, which was black with white spots, and had dark eyes and thick eyebrows.

The second offender, who had earlier been sat on the red mini motorbike, was white, aged about 17, of skinny build and was wearing baggy black tracksuit bottoms, black, red and white Reebok trainers and a black jacket.

The third offender was around 5ft 5ins tall, of skinny build and was wearing a black 'Location' jacket whose hood had built-in goggles which covered his face completely, and black tracksuit bottoms.

The fourth offender, who stole the girl's phone after she had been raped by all four, was white, around 5ft 5ins, of skinny build, with green or blue eyes and light brown eyebrows. He was wearing a black jacket and Nike tracksuit bottoms, which were unzipped at the ankles.

I'm afraid I'd be up there tonight and until... in force, looking out for any little scumbag on a red mini bike.

This is sick. Hope they die a slow and painful death.

Blog Entries

I feel sick for the girl and her family, and hope she can get over the trauma and not let it spoil the rest of her life.

What was she doing walking down a disused railway bridge late at night? We know there are predators out there looking for opportunities - and she was unlucky enough to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. We should be able to walk anywhere in safety, but the fact is that we can't.

I'm 6' 5" and can look after myself, but I'd think twice about being in such a location in the dark. Do kids just not have a sense of danger these days and remain oblivious to risk? With so much bad news in the papers I'd have thought kids would have heightened awareness, but apparently not.

Anyway - get well soon love, and enjoy life. Not everyone out there is scum.

I knmow what you mean Kevin, an isolated place, out of the way of being seen and heard is not a good place to be walking, even for a fella, even though at 8pm when it first happened, there's still an hour of daylight.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast