YO! Liverpool
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 6 of 11

Thread: looking for girl met at Harlech caste on date: 7/28/1981

  1. #1
    Newbie lupomartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default looking for girl met at Harlech caste on date: 7/28/1981

    I know it's almost impossible to find her again, I wish to try it, anyway.
    I'm looking for a girl met at Harlech caste youth hostel on date 7/28/1981.
    She was dark hair, she was travelling with an another girl (friend of her), I think she is from Liverpool area.
    I have no address of her, unfortunately.
    I wish to tell her she was right, on many things she told me.
    Thank you very much endeed..
    Luigi (Gigi) Turchi
    # 39 Via V. da Feltre
    Cesena (fo)
    Italy


    ADVERTISING



  2. #2
    Senior Member ChrisGeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland, USA
    Posts
    3,623
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lupomartin View Post
    I know it's almost impossible to find her again, I wish to try it, anyway.
    I'm looking for a girl met at Harlech caste youth hostel on date 7/28/1981.
    She was dark hair, she was travelling with an another girl (friend of her), I think she is from Liverpool area.
    I have no address of her, unfortunately.
    I wish to tell her she was right, on many things she told me.
    Thank you very much endeed..
    Luigi (Gigi) Turchi
    # 39 Via V. da Feltre
    Cesena (fo)
    Italy
    Good luck to you, Luigi. It seems a tall order to find her after nearly thirty years, but you never know. . .

    Chris
    Christopher T. George
    Editor, Ripperologist
    Editor, Loch Raven Review
    http://christophertgeorge.blogspot.com/
    Chris on Flickr and on MySpace

  3. #3
    Newbie lupomartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default looking for girl met at Harlech caste on date: 7/28/81

    Yes it is, it seems to be a tall order, anyway it's something I fell I have to do, Better: I must make it...
    Thank you for your : "good Luck"!!!

  4. #4
    Senior Member wsteve55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Crosby
    Posts
    2,254
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lupomartin View Post
    Yes it is, it seems to be a tall order, anyway it's something I fell I have to do, Better: I must make it...
    Thank you for your : "good Luck"!!!
    It's what is known as a "long shot" Lupo! But you never know, I have managed to find one, or two people,after a similar time, but some more details,would improve your chances of finding her!

  5. #5
    Newbie lupomartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default looking for girl met at Harlech caste on date: 7/28/1981

    Quote Originally Posted by wsteve55 View Post
    It's what is known as a "long shot" Lupo! But you never know, I have managed to find one, or two people,after a similar time, but some more details,would improve your chances of finding her!
    You're right, it's a long, long shot, really!!!
    Unfortunately I have no more details. I stayed in Harlech just 2 days:
    time to know her and talk by the sea shore in front of Harlech castle and a night out...
    All I remember I have just written in posts sent before, to you all....
    Anyway, I share what you have written: never know, never.....
    As a fact, you got to find people, after a similar time, you managed it.
    I just need to be very, very lucky....

  6. #6
    Senior Member wsteve55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Crosby
    Posts
    2,254
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lupomartin View Post
    You're right, it's a long, long shot, really!!!
    Unfortunately I have no more details. I stayed in Harlech just 2 days:
    time to know her and talk by the sea shore in front of Harlech castle and a night out...
    All I remember I have just written in posts sent before, to you all....
    Anyway, I share what you have written: never know, never.....
    As a fact, you got to find people, after a similar time, you managed it.
    I just need to be very, very lucky....
    Well, lots of luck,she must have made quite an impression on you!
    Steve.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. looking for date of death.
    By Red Tom in forum Liverpool Genealogy and People Search
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 11:25 AM
  2. Can you date this film?
    By danensis in forum Uncategorised
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 08:06 PM
  3. Date Stones and signs around Liverpool
    By Kev in forum Exploring Merseyside
    Replies: 237
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 07:23 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

For daily updates, to support us further or to join in the conversation: Follow us on Twitter @YOLiverpool / Like our Facebook Page: @LiverpoolInPictures / Join the Facebook Group: Liverpool In Pictures (YO! Liverpool)

YO! Liverpool has taken me over 10 years to develop and maintain. If you like the website, please donate via PayPal!