Thread: Good Friday

Default Good Friday

I was in Manchester last night watching there adaptation of the crucifix,it went out live on the telly.It was well done.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gillian
    I was in Manchester last night watching there adaptation of the crucifix,it went out live on the telly.It was well done.
    Probably woul dhave watched it myslef, 'xcept the Manchester 'thing' was not that appealing
    Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

I watched the Manchester Passion on Friday as it went out live. I thought it would really good. The music was not all my cup of tea but the adaptation was innovative. Jesus in a Guantanamo Bay Orange suite was original! It seemed like there was a good atmosphere there and everyone was enjoying it. One question though, as Capital of Culture should'nt our city be thinking of things like this? People of all religions and those with no relgion were there - not just Christians.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpatooti
    I watched the Manchester Passion on Friday as it went out live. I thought it would really good. The music was not all my cup of tea but the adaptation was innovative. Jesus in a Guantanamo Bay Orange suite was original! It seemed like there was a good atmosphere there and everyone was enjoying it. One question though, as Capital of Culture should'nt our city be thinking of things like this? People of all religions and those with no relgion were there - not just Christians.
    Think of the media, even Jimmy Magovern took a scouse inspired TV programme to Manchester to set it, The Street Liverpool is inovative in many, more sustainable ways.
    Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate