Thread: Gangs with bombs

Blog Entries

Default Gangs with bombs

The gangs involved in the shooting of Rhys Jones claim they have access to crude bombs they are prepared to use in their street battles.

The Norris Green Strand Gang has passed exclusive footage to Sky News showing a device, and it then exploding outside a derelict home.

Gang members have told Sky they have had a number of these improvised explosive devices (IEDs) commissioned.

They now plan to use them in their battle with gang rivals, the Croxteth Crew.

Read more....

Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

Blog Entries

I was shocked and saddened to read the reports of the state of thing in Norris Green and Croxteth. The Sky news bulletin was frightening ,the ghoulish appearance of the masked and hooded youths were a shameful indictment of how low things have sunk. The use of hoods as weapons of intimadation should be outlawed. Retailers should be banned from selling these "uniforms of thuggery" and anyone seen wearing them should be stopped and searched as a matter of course. Civil Liberties? sod 'em ,they choose to garb themselves in threatening apparell ,they should be stopped and searched everytime they dare to go outdoors in such gear. I'm dreaming though,our lawmakers are such anusses that they will not do anything until they feel threatened by these creatures. I'll coin a slogan now......"Hang a Hoodie for Christmas" let's do the little bleeders before they do us,
    Grumpy Granddad,
    Tamworth

Blog Entries

Are we to assume that the lack of action against these kids indicate the Police are collecting evidence 'covertly'?
    Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

Default Coverage

I think the media can be very manipulative with their selective coverage.
    Oh as I was young and easy in the mercy of his means,
    Time held me green and dying
    Though I sang in my chains like the sea.

Dylan Thomas

It would appear not in this case Paddy. These low lifes actually courted this coverage - to boast. Where do the SAS practice, all over Dartmoor isn't it, get them up here to sort these plazzy gangsters out once and for all or get the good people out of Nogsy and Crocky, build a wall around it and let those who are left knock, shoot or bomb the living daylights out of each other.

I wonder what their parents think? They must know who they are - but it's good enough they're out the house, out from under their feet and doing the damage elsewhere.

Hogan Howe said we're coming to get you, if you want a war it's against the police, not the community. The Police have to be commended for getting this covert evidence together whilst the echo kept asking what's going on, why is no one charged yet? The cowards laughed and joked passing notes to each other in the courtroom thinking they were untouchable, well now they can do it in prison instead.
    www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.

Keeping It Real !!!!!!!!! ItsaZappathing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    I think the media can be very manipulative with their selective coverage.
    How true. On last nights news they showed the reporters being attacked by local Norris Green lads. Then they immediately showed the sign "Stopgate Lane". I am sorry but I live by Stopgate Lane and it's a quiet place compared to most. They then showed "a boundary" that is between Norris Green and Crocky. There is no such boundary.
    The media love all this and will do whatever they can to get "their story".

Theres footage of these 'bombs' on the Liveleak website.

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but that would change their status from gangsterettes to Terrorists, would it not? So I would assume if one device was used they would then be prosecuted as such?

Don't think so. I think the UK only misguidedly classes a terrorist as a foreign body, out to damage western culture, so to speak.

Guantanamo Bay for gang terrorists sounds much more appealing now. As does Rendition along Queens Drive once they are caught.

They are no more than girlies in black sheeps clothing.....

They're not bombs, more like a crap fireworks. But yes i agree with the person who said before that the media is very manipulative and selective in their chosen stories. I know people who live round there and as they tell me its a small minority who are out of control. Not a Belfast style feud which required army intervention, 'peace' walls and a hell of a lot of blood shed. which is the line being portrayed by the sensationalists.

Getting rid of the hoods off clothing won't stop the problem tho. It's more complicated than just banging these idiots up and taking away their identity. Its a endemic with society. They are encouraged to act like that, not just through song lyrics and media portayal but through the social and welfare system.

Blog Entries

So, there will be no resolution to this problem? Like the politicians we will tell people what should be done and then end up doing nothing.. This has been a problem that has grown over the years,not something that suddenly appeared. And yes, I agree with most of the sentiments that have been expressed, but the duty of a citizen is not just understand the problem,our duty is to do something about it.. You might state that the clothing of an individual is not the cause of the problem,and you would be right ,but it is a big part of the problem because of the anonimity it provides the wearer. That is one small step, parental responsibility is another step, bad parents should have their welfare cut.Outrageous you might say,but people have to be made responsible for the actions of their offspring. Zero tolerance is another step,the slightest bit of rowdiness or vandalism should be pounced on;and while these steps are being taken the schools should teach children respect,eliminate bullying and encourage children to be good citizens. The drug barons who control the hearts and minds of the lost generation should be traced ,arrested and sentenced to prison terms that would act as some kind of deterrent. Children have got to have good role models and have to be given hope , the poverty of aspiration leads to despair.

P.S. If anyone thinks that bullying cannot be eliminated then they should get in touch with Manor High School,Friar Park Road, Wednesbury,West Midlands.
    The steps I have mentioned were measures initiated 6 years ago; then it was a Blackboard Jungle on a sink estate,now , it is a school so changed that last year it won the Ofsted award for the massive advancement in all areas. No hoodies or designer fashions ,no scruffiness, no bullying,result ,children ,even 6th formers ,who enjoy education and are earning academic reward. They are a shining example of what the real results of determined effort all round can be.

Default The Hood

Well putting my sociology on the back burner. When we buried me Mam we drove from Page Moss to Norris Green in the cortege. The BBC would have us believe that the Moss is engaged in all out war with Dovecot. Kids play to the gallery there is reason to believe that BBC journalists set up their program to amplify the situation. Then we had the exhibitionist murder of an Asian shopkeeper in Huyton. Whilst driving over to Norris Green I was thinking about the Norris Green I knew as a lad. You really had to be able to account for yourself if you called the odds. It was strictly one on one. St Theresa?s had a very good boxing club and the notion of restrictive territorialism was not about. Drugs we can assume have played a major part in the decline of morals and values. So now sky has come up with new sensationalism about the dreaded hoodies. Remember being a hoodie is just another label. The term mugger appeared overnight in this country to be used as the label for street robbery. The mugger in the popular mind of the public was invariably black. So hoodies it seems are quite often white unemployed who fight territorial wars on housing estates. Well the emergence of bombs is moral panic stuff. Terrorists, insurgent?s revolutionaries, fight for a cause wrongly or rightly. People who throw improvised bangers are normally backward. And to finish, reading some of the verbal that has recently emerged from our erstwhile hoodies ?backward? really is the buzz word.
    Oh as I was young and easy in the mercy of his means,
    Time held me green and dying
    Though I sang in my chains like the sea.

Dylan Thomas

I often wish there were more balance in the media. I was enjoying myself last week in Liverpool when the news about Rhys Jones' killer came on. I watched it and thought I must be in a different city. As usual, we only get to see the bad things about Liverpool; things which are happening in every city in the land. In London, we never got to see much about the wonderful things which were happening during this special year of culture in Liverpool. No wonder so many people have a horrible image of Liverpool in their mind. I wish they would visit and see how it is for themselves.
    There is more power in the open hand than the clenched fist