Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Far Kinnell

Blog Entries

Fred ,Fred ,twas well worth the wait,it reminded of those picaresque novels we used to purchase at the far end of the Med. Comforting to have beneath the pillow when in need of diversion. Brilliant!!

Blog Entries

Why did I think of the Suez Canal when I read that

Fantasic worth waiting for.
    When do I get what Novena is praying for.

Default Far Kinnell

I sort of gave up on this as I thought that I was told it was becoming too much like some of the yarns we read at sea, and also that it may offend some of our female readers. Having had a chat with Brian in hospital, I know that he enjoys it so, when I come back from Birmingham next week we will continue with the family if Baron Suevic and I don't give a monkey's if it causes offence, after all this is for grown ups.

Blog Entries

Good on yer Baron Suevic,
    Cant wait for my Novena to come back to me.

well im a grown up and im enjoying the script so go for it

Me too cant wait for what happens next

Chris

Default Far Kinnell

1916?????.Field Marshall Hindenburg and General Ludendorf formed Der Ober Est, this was to be the High Command of all German land forces.
    A Plan had been formulated by Commander Falkenheyn to give a further push, and assault great swathes of the countryside into France. However his offensive at Verdun which was to destroy the French army by rapid assault was a failure, and he was replaced by Ober Est in 1917 to command the German forces during their occupation of Rumania.
    The plan had failed due to the information gained by Daley from his Commander, Erich Von Stroheim of the 15th. Bavarian Lederhosen Yodeller Horse Commandos.
    Young Daley had at his use several feral Liverpool pigeons which had been crossed with Indian Mina birds and were able to carry messages across the line to the British Expeditionary Forces in France. He tutored the birds in Scouse, the idea being that if the birds were captured, German Intelligence would be unable to understand the Pierhead Patois.
    This had proved successful at the Battle of the Marne in 1914 where the B.E.F. under the command of General Sir John French, the French 5th Army, General D?Esperey, the 9th Army by General Foch, the 4th by General L?angle and the 3rd. by General Sarrail . The 18th French Army commanded by General Electric was held at the Battery.

Daley had decided that he had to gain as much information as possible before the Allied push at Cambrai and knew that Von Stroheim had a mistress in town, by the name of Steffi Van Graff.
    Feigning illness he managed to acquire a pass which allowed him to visit the town doctor, Josef Mengele Snr. Following the consultation during which he managed to convince the doctor that he was suffering from a mild case of West Nile disease which he had picked up in West Nile Street, Glasgow during his tenure in Scotland on behalf on the German High Command. However he also managed to convince the good doctor that a scrape out with the Dreadnaught Umbrella was not required.

Steffi was as usual standing at the bar in the local tavern. Her plump Bavarian outline was the attraction to Von Stroheim when he had first glimpsed her at the table. She had however grown tired of him and was looking for a new challenge; a younger model would be fine for her. When Daley entered the bar in full uniformed which showed off his manliness to his advantage her heart began to sing beneath her peasant blouse. This is the man for me she decided.
    Daley ignored her first advances which made her even more determined, and taking him by the arm she guided him upstairs to her room. Daley at first resisted telling her that he knew that Von Stroheim was her lover and that he was the commanding officer. Steffi removed her blouse and her chemise was full of her ample breasts, which she pressed to Daley as her desire took hold of her, this was Daley?s chance and with a swift movement removed his uniform, Steffi?s dirndl skirt and underwear and as their lips met he slowly began to enter her aching body.
    She had never felt anything like this before, his manliness was so great that she thought she would pass out as he slowly moved to a positive rhythm bringing her to the joy of lovemaking. Suddenly Daley stopped moving and began to withdraw, Steffi gasped in amazement and cried out for him to continue. Daley smiled told her that she would only get the Liverpool Beast if she would tell him of Von Stroheim?s secrets.
    Steffi gasped and agreed only if he would enter again and again. Daley smiled and duly obliged making her moan with delight and had to muffle her screams as climax after climax was reached.

He had managed his task so far in Bavaria and he wondered how his brother Brian was doing in the High Seas Fleet under the command of Admiral Jellicoe.

Blog Entries

Fred,I have to report that I was caught reading the latest episode of your saga when my wife burst into the room. She took one look at my trousers and accused me of downloading channel XXX. The result is that I have had to go to the A&E at our local hospital to have the mouse removed from my sphincter and our lap top is beyond repair. But, please ,please do not desist in your wonderfully funny saga,
    BrianD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12