Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gardens of Stone

Keeping It Real !!!!!!!!! ItsaZappathing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lindylou View Post
    looking forward to a meeting at last then

.. perhaps we can chat and you can explain to me why you posted some ungallant comments about me on SSC.

should we chat before or after the G of S showing ? - might be better afterwards when we have more time.
    You can chat now if you want. And what ungallant comments? You don't mean about "the clique" and the way you stuck up for some creep. Asl me and I shall tell you.
    As for should we chat after or before, Well what makes you think I would want to chat to someone who stuck up for a creep who threatened my better half ? Sure I will gladly have no problem telling you what I think

PhilG ,who is being harrassed.? Shouldn't you tell the admin ? I would.
    Be a man and say what you think instead of agreeing with others.
    Next?

PhilipG

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaZappathing View Post
    You can chat now if you want. And what ungallant comments? You don't mean about "the clique" and the way you stuck up for some creep. Asl me and I shall tell you.
    As for should we chat after or before, Well what makes you think I would want to chat to someone who stuck up for a creep who threatened my better half ? Sure I will gladly have no problem telling you what I think

PhilG ,who is being harrassed.? Shouldn't you tell the admin ? I would.
    Be a man and say what you think instead of agreeing with others.
    Next?

I do say what I think.
    If the lady wants to identify herself, that's up to her.
    How brave are you sending her unwanted emails, and all the other underhanded things you do when you know no Admins are involved?
    You're a sad coward John, and you've been banned from Scousehouse for Intimidation.

Cliques?
    What about MyLiverpool?
    Somebody told me there's a thread which admits as much.

Next? You ask.
    I'll let them answer.
    Last edited by PhilipG; 11-08-2008 at 04:10 PM.

We shall see who's a coward!
    1/ Intimidation ? You mean you looked at my profile and I returned it with "You looking for me" .
    2/ Banned.I left a reply on SH knowing you wouldn't like it and knowing it would get me banned. It was how "a certain person thought he was the know all and the resident photographer on here and how he bullied 2 women on here and how he agreed with everything someone else said". You mean that.Ha. How true.
    As for getting into a slanging match on hereI won't. You've tried that with others and failed. Go back to the SH where you can PM to your little hearts delight. I know you love the gossip.
    If there is any women out there tht I have pm'd,or emailed anything bad to well I apologise but please do come forward as I meant no harm if I did.
    PhilG go get more gossip and try again.
    Oh and in a polite way "May your sH1t come to life and kiss you on the lips".
    Now go and play on another forum.

PhilipG

1/ Intimidation ? You mean you looked at my profile and I returned it with "You looking for me" .
    2/ Banned.I left a reply on SH knowing you wouldn't like it and knowing it would get me banned. It was how "a certain person thought he was the know all and the resident photographer on here and how he bullied 2 women on here and how he agreed with everything someone else said". You mean that.Ha. How true.
    As for getting into a slanging match on hereI won't. You've tried that with others and failed. Go back to the SH where you can PM to your little hearts delight. I know you love the gossip.
    If there is any women out there tht I have pm'd,or emailed anything bad to well I apologise but please do come forward as I meant no harm if I did.

QED.

Just so you don't get a chance to edit this load of ___.

Quote again for you.

Blog Entries

Posted on behalf of Tony Swarbrick................

The screening of Gardens of Stone is a private screening for members of the Liverpool Historic Society and invited guests of the speaker, Paul Sudbury.

Members of the public will not be admitted.

Thanks,
    Tony Swarbrick - member LHS
    Last edited by Kev; 11-14-2008 at 07:02 AM.
    Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12