Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Members of the Molyneux family

Default Molyneux family

Thanks to everyone who has read my threads. I'm thrilled to say, I've found the family after many years of searching. Lind
    Last edited by Lind; 06-17-2009 at 01:32 PM.

Hi Lind, went went to Garston C E in the 1950s ,and their was a Marilyn Molyneux in my class. The family lived in Seddon road Garston,they may have been been living in the Dingle at one time, as one of Marilyns friends was called Norma Cambell and she was from the Dingle, Beresford Road I think.
    Hope this is of some help to you.
    Last edited by jimmy; 10-25-2008 at 02:56 AM.

Smile

Hi Jimmy. Thank you very much for replying. All leads are so helpful. The family may well have moved and now I've something else to work on. Thanks again.

Lind
    Last edited by Lind; 06-12-2009 at 05:48 PM.

Default Molyneux family, The Dingle, Liverpool.

Message deleted as I've found the family. Thanks to everyone for looking.
    Last edited by Lind; 06-17-2009 at 01:33 PM.

Default Wellington Road, The Dingle.

Many thanks to everyone who has looked at my message. Despite a lot of searching, I'm sadly nowhere nearer finding the family I'd love to meet. I'm wondering with the passing years if the information I've been given isn't 100%accurate. But it seems definite that the family lived in Wellington Road. If anyone has family members who lived in Wellington Road or Greave Street in the 1940/1950s, or went to school or worked with them, I'd love to hear from you. I didn't realise they'd be so many Molyneux families in Liverpool! But one of these families has to have a connection.

Thanks again to everyone who has taken the time to look. It is very much appreciated. Lind.

Try the Merseyside Genealogy and History Form its free to join and also has a
    merseyside surname section-you can get lots of help from both of those if you ask for it

Default Wellington Road

Thanks Mike, your help is much appreciated. Lind

Default Kirkby

Hello Linda, I have a freind called Molyneux who lives in Kirkby (just outside Liverpool) I have no idea about his family but will ask him and get back to you. By the way there is also a pub in Kirky called The Molyneux dont know if that has any signifisence but just thought I would mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lind View Post
    Many thanks to everyone who has looked at my message. Despite a lot of searching, I'm sadly nowhere nearer finding the family I'd love to meet. I'm wondering with the passing years if the information I've been given isn't 100%accurate. But it seems definite that the family lived in Wellington Road. If anyone has family members who lived in Wellington Road or Greave Street in the 1940/1950s, or went to school or worked with them, I'd love to hear from you. I didn't realise they'd be so many Molyneux families in Liverpool! But one of these families has to have a connection.

Thanks again to everyone who has taken the time to look. It is very much appreciated. Lind.

Hi Linda

Good luck to you in your enquiries. I knew a Molyneux family that lived in Wallasey in the Sixties and that were in-laws of my family. Although I have heard that the male line has since died out, there is a daughter who is still alive with a married name other than Molyneux. She may know something that could help you. I will try to get a message to her.

All the best

Chris
    Christopher T. George
    Editor, Ripperologist
    Editor, Loch Raven Review
    http://christophertgeorge.blogspot.com/
    Chris on Flickr and on MySpace

Default Molyneux family

Hello Mike and Chris. Thank you for your messages and your offers to make enquiries. It's kind of you to take the time to try and help. As the brothers and sisters would be in their 80s/90s now, I could well be looking for their children. Thanks again. Best wishes, Lind.

Have just found this thread !....we sold a house to a John Molyneux in 1970 he was moving from just across the Park (Dingle Park) in the street that ran next to the Turner Home (I cant remember the name, but if I hear the name I would know it). John was in his 20,s married but I cant remember any children !.The house he bought from my family was 119 Rosslyn Street, Aigburth. Hope this is of some use to you.

And don't forget young Max Molyneux from this very forum.
    www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.

Hi Sqiggs ,
    Small world ,
    The John Molyneux you mention is married to Lynn , they are friends of mine ,
    I started helping Linda out with the Molyneux search , but my dad became very ill & has since passed away ( last week )
    We have almost ruled out "John's " dad being the Molyneux in question his family worked on the Mersey Tunnel ( tarmac)
    but any info is appreciated .

Karen
    Last edited by gorgeous; 02-27-2009 at 02:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gorgeous View Post
    Hi Sqiggs ,
    Small world ,
    The John Molyneux you mention is married to Lynn , they are friends of mine ,
    I started helping Linda out with the Molyneux search , but my dad became very ill & has since passed away ( last week )
    We have almost ruled out "John's " dad being the Molyneux in question his family worked on the Mersey Tunnel ( tarmac)
    but any info is appreciated .

Karen
    Hi Karen,
    my condolences on the loss of your Dad !, John and his wife where " a lovely young couple" according to my Mum and Dad and that is why they sold their house to them.
    Good luck in the future.

Sorry to hear about your dad gorgeous, my deepest sympathies are with you.
    www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast