ADVERTISING





Peter Kavanaghs Public House is situated in Egerton Street, Toxteth close to Upper Parliament Street. The pub was built in the nineteenth century and was taken over by Peter Kavanagh in the 1890s and he named it, 'The Grapes'. The layout is a typical northern one of a drinking lobby with rooms at the front and rear of the building, both are served from doorways to the servery and have remained virtually unaltered. Situated at the end of a terrace of houses dating from 1840, the pub, originally 2 Egerton Street, was rebuilt in c.1877 and has a cream and burgundy tiled façade added in c.1920.


Read More......