Quote Originally Posted by cjhorton View Post
I was on about if people don't like him then they shouldin' **** him off, just simply don't watch him. And as for what he says about his wife, if he got badly treated by her then why shouldin't he **** her off. My ex wife put me through hell and i will say what the hell i like about her anywhere and anytime. I even say about her in my gigs, i really don't care. So yeah why not[COLOR="Silver"]
So he can **** off people but people can't do the same about him? Plus from the stories I have read about the man he is a psycho. If not even his kids will have anything to do with him then there is no smoke without fire. If you like him then praise him, but he is in the public eye, he will get it from both sides, nature of the beast. If you don't like people having a pop at him, then follow your own advice and don't read it.

You will say what the hell you like about your ex wife and people will say what the hell they like about Freddie Starr. Life's tough son, you will have to hear what you don't like as well.