YO! Liverpool
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 64

Thread: Formby

  1. #31
    Keeping It Real !!!!!!!!! ItsaZappathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NORRIS GREEN/FAZAKERLEY
    Posts
    1,319
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    . Next time you're here you can come to mine for a cup of tea !!
    Erhum ????? Like "HELLO"


    ADVERTISING



  2. #32
    Debra
    Guest Debra's Avatar

    Default

    What ? You can come too zapp

  3. #33
    Pablo42 pablo42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wallasey
    Posts
    2,650
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    What ? You can come too zapp
    Rest of us aint good enough then...

  4. #34
    Debra
    Guest Debra's Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo42 View Post
    Rest of us aint good enough then...
    Just book a coach , all of you can come !!!!

  5. #35
    Pablo42 pablo42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wallasey
    Posts
    2,650
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    Just book a coach , all of you can come !!!!
    I got the first sixty folk ready willing and able.

  6. #36
    Debra
    Guest Debra's Avatar

    Default

    Oh good , i need the able bodied for a few jobs that need doing , i'll have the paint brushes ready !

  7. #37
    Pablo42 pablo42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wallasey
    Posts
    2,650
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    Oh good , i need the able bodied for a few jobs that need doing , i'll have the paint brushes ready !
    You Divil, you tricked us all...

    now we'll never get away.

  8. #38
    Debra
    Guest Debra's Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo42 View Post
    You Divil, you tricked us all...

    now we'll never get away.
    A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do Pabs !

  9. #39
    Pablo42 pablo42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wallasey
    Posts
    2,650
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do Pabs !
    Just get the kettle on wench...

  10. #40
    Debra
    Guest Debra's Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo42 View Post
    Just get the kettle on wench...
    Hahaha yeah whatever pabs !!!!!!!! I suppose you want feeding too !!

  11. #41
    Keeping It Real !!!!!!!!! ItsaZappathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NORRIS GREEN/FAZAKERLEY
    Posts
    1,319
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    Oh good , i need the able bodied for a few jobs that need doing , i'll have the paint brushes ready !
    I'm cheap but good.

  12. #42
    Pablo42 pablo42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wallasey
    Posts
    2,650
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    Hahaha yeah whatever pabs !!!!!!!! I suppose you want feeding too !!
    Chips and egg for sixty. We have simple tastes to match our intellect.

  13. #43
    Debra
    Guest Debra's Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaZappathing View Post
    I'm cheap but good.
    I need free not cheap zapp

    That's okay i can manage that Pab , 60 eggs and a few bags of spuds !!

  14. #44
    Pablo42 pablo42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wallasey
    Posts
    2,650
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    I need free not cheap zapp

    That's okay i can manage that Pab , 60 eggs and a few bags of spuds !!
    I shall gather my tribe and we'll march to Formby. Got no coach, I lied again.

  15. #45
    Debra
    Guest Debra's Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo42 View Post
    I shall gather my tribe and we'll march to Formby. Got no coach, I lied again.
    You'll be knackered and good for nothing by the time you get here ! Just get the train !!

  16. #46
    Pablo42 pablo42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wallasey
    Posts
    2,650
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    You'll be knackered and good for nothing by the time you get here ! Just get the train !!
    We are the 3rd Transvestite Brigade and we can trot or march for miles. And we got no train fare.

    Poor little trannys.

  17. #47
    Debra
    Guest Debra's Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo42 View Post
    We are the 3rd Transvestite Brigade and we can trot or march for miles. And we got no train fare.

    Poor little trannys.
    I can just imagine the site of it ! The Rocky Horror show springs to mind . Can you march in high heels ?

  18. #48
    Pablo42 pablo42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wallasey
    Posts
    2,650
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    I can just imagine the site of it ! The Rocky Horror show springs to mind . Can you march in high heels ?
    Always.

    Even six inchers.

  19. #49
    Debra
    Guest Debra's Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo42 View Post
    Always.

    Even six inchers.
    That'll do me then , how soon can the tribe get here ?

  20. #50
    Pablo42 pablo42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wallasey
    Posts
    2,650
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    That'll do me then , how soon can the tribe get here ?
    We leave at dawn.

  21. #51
    Debra
    Guest Debra's Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo42 View Post
    We leave at dawn.
    I best get peeling those potatoes then !

  22. #52
    Pablo42 pablo42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wallasey
    Posts
    2,650
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    I best get peeling those potatoes then !
    Yep. and lightly buttered bread and a 60 big mugs of tea for the 60 mugs who'll do the painting.

  23. #53
    Debra
    Guest Debra's Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo42 View Post
    Yep. and lightly buttered bread and a 60 big mugs of tea for the 60 mugs who'll do the painting.
    I'll make it worth their While , i can do them a makeover and a facial , and a bit of waxing , you can all have a turn on me beauty couch , i'm fully qualified !

  24. #54
    Pablo42 pablo42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wallasey
    Posts
    2,650
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    I'll make it worth their While , i can do them a makeover and a facial , and a bit of waxing , you can all have a turn on me beauty couch , i'm fully qualified !
    Past that now Deb, too late for me. You might be able to save the others though.

  25. #55
    Debra
    Guest Debra's Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo42 View Post
    Past that now Deb, too late for me. You might be able to save the others though.
    I'll do me best . You can have an extra egg Pabs !

  26. #56
    Pablo42 pablo42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wallasey
    Posts
    2,650
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    I'll do me best . You can have an extra egg Pabs !
    Ha, you look after me well. Two eggs.


    One for each foot.

  27. #57
    Keeping It Real !!!!!!!!! ItsaZappathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NORRIS GREEN/FAZAKERLEY
    Posts
    1,319
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    I'll make it worth their While , i can do them a makeover and a facial , and a bit of waxing , you can all have a turn on me beauty couch , i'm fully qualified !
    Am game. I could do with some beauty treatment

  28. #58
    Pablo42 pablo42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wallasey
    Posts
    2,650
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaZappathing View Post
    Am game. I could do with some beauty treatment
    Reckon it's too late for you too Zap. Like me, past it.

  29. #59
    Debra
    Guest Debra's Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo42 View Post
    Reckon it's too late for you too Zap. Like me, past it.
    Your on Zapp , i can do anything except feet , i refuse to touch feet .

  30. #60
    Keeping It Real !!!!!!!!! ItsaZappathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NORRIS GREEN/FAZAKERLEY
    Posts
    1,319
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo42 View Post
    Reckon it's too late for you too Zap. Like me, past it.
    Ha,she'd love this 40 odd year old bod.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Red Squirrels at Formby
    By Kev in forum Liverpool Parks and Grounds
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 10:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

For daily updates, to support us further or to join in the conversation: Follow us on Twitter @YOLiverpool / Like our Facebook Page: @yoliverpoolpics / Join the Facebook Group: YO! Liverpool Pictures

× Thanks for coming to the web site. Support our future by turning off your Ad-Blocker or consider a donation via PayPal or Credit Card!