Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Formby

Debra

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaZappathing View Post
    Ha,she'd love this 40 odd year old bod.
    Hang on , who mentioned anything about bodies ? I thought i was sticking false eyelashes on transvestites .

Keeping It Real !!!!!!!!! ItsaZappathing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    Hang on , who mentioned anything about bodies ? I thought i was sticking false eyelashes on transvestites .
    If that's your thing then ok am game.

Just found this thread so thought I would say that although originally from Liverpool myself, I went to Formby High and still live in Formby and it isnt a bad place.

I know it has a reputation for being snobby, but I don't think it is really. I think thats just because a lot of the LFC and Everton players live here, but it has lots of amenities for families (swimming pool, shopping centre, ice skating, the 'Formby Eight' (pubs), the renowned Falcon Crest nightspot and Country Club, and of course two lovely beaches and a nature reserve.

With easy access to the seaside and prom at Southport and the cosmopolitan city of Liverpool just up the road, who could ask for more..its a great place to live!

Falcon Crest ? It hasn't been called that since Terry Phillips had it . what ice rink ? Do you mean the little square of plastic above the Spar ?

You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it.
    Malcolm X

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345