Thread: Looking for Pollard's with Irish ancestry.

Default Looking for Pollard's with Irish ancestry.

I'm looking for any descendants of 2 of my lovely Grandfather's bothers and one of his sisters. There were 9 children altogether but these 3 seem to be a bit of a mystery.

Thomas Francis Pollard born 1882. Address: 108 Upr Dorset St, Dublin, Ireland.
    1911 Dublin City Census: living at Lower Dominick St., with parents and siblings. Aged 28 single. Occupation: Proof Reader.

Francis Pollard born 1890. Address: 12 Henrietta St, Dublin, Ireland.
    1911 Dublin City Census: at home with his parents at Lower Dominick St., aged 13. This would make his birth year c.1898.

It's possible that the Francis born in 1890 died, as I do have his birth certificate...... and the Francis on the 1911 census is named after the his deceased brother.

Margaret Pollard born c.1902.
    1911 Dublin City Census living at home in Lower Dominick St. Dublin aged 8.
    Believed to have married a Mr. McNulty and had 3 children...in no particular order, Patricia, Marie and Michael McNulty. The family possibly emigrated to Canada or the USA.

Their father was Joseph Pollard.

My grandfather, James Pollard, came over to England in 1928 and settled in Kilburn, London . Its possible that 2 of his brothers, Thomas and Francis could have come over to England and settled in Liverpool.....who knows?
    Another 2 siblings emigrated to the USA, Christopher & Alice Pollard, which I know about.

If any of these people are your ancestors too and you can help me any further, I would love to hear from you. I have lots of family details, certificates and photos to share

Regards...Teresa
    Last edited by tmp48; 07-22-2008 at 11:22 PM.