Thread: Jennifer Ellison

Default Jennifer Ellison

Ex- Brookside star. Winner of TV prog 'Hell's Kitchen'
    ]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tn_jennifer_ellison6.jpg 
Views:	786 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	167  
    Last edited by lindylou; 11-06-2006 at 03:38 PM.

Blog Entries

My sources tell me she will appear in Emmerdale in the very near future

Anyway here's info about her....

Jennifer Ellison (born May 30, 1983) is an English actress, singer and dancer. Ellison, who was born in Liverpool, is perhaps best known for playing Emily Shadwick in the television soap opera Brookside and until 2003, when she became a pop singer. Since the age of three years old, Ellison has trained as a dancer. Her achievements in the field included world titles as well as winning the National Ballet and Modern Dance Championships two years running in 19961997. She also trained with the Royal Ballet School until she was sixteen.

JenniferEllison.com - Official site
    Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

good luck to her I like her.

Blog Entries

She's a star, very talented.
    Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

She's totally cool! Loved her in Brookie and Hell's Kitchen!

Free Jennifer Ellison DVD

Only with this today's print edition of the News of the World (06/01/2008)

IF you don't fancy the gym then this DVD is one ELL of a way to get fit.

Gorgeous Jennifer Ellison—high-energy dancer, singer and actress—will get you going with her exciting fitness workouts.

Watch clip of Jen's DVD

Her West End Workout DVD has a recommended retail price of £17.99 but it's FREE if fill in the coupon in today's print edition of the News of the World (postal redemption).

Just watch as 24-year-old Jennifer, star of the West End smash-hit musical Chicago, shows you how to burn off those calories. She was a Royal Ballet School student in her teens and has perfect poise.

The Liverpool lass's workouts are fun as she reveals the secrets of keeping her fabulous figure.

And as a bonus the DVD also has a dance routine by Vanessa Leagh-Hicks who coached Strictly Come Dancing couples.

Source: News of the World

A shooting victim in Melling was the brother of Ellison's ex partner, who tended to get into unsavoury situations himself. Good for her she's shut of this.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liver...0252-20530100/

From tonights Echo - how did she put up with this brute for so long when she was self sufficient.

Jennifer Ellison tells why she finally left the boyfriend who beat her ... and why she can understand the women who stay with abusive partners

'LIVERPOOL actress Jennifer Ellison has talked for the first time about why it took so long for her to leave her boyfriend after years of domestic violence.

The 25-year-old former Brookside star reveals how former fiance Tony Richardson subjected her to a catalogue of abuse including a broken collar bone and smashing a beer bottle over her head.

She confesses: “ I can understand why women don’t leave men who beat them up. I was one of those women for seven years and, although I appeared to be strong, I felt trapped and unable to do anything about it.

“I first met Tony Richardson (a sunbed salesman four years her senior) when I was 16 and starring in Brookside. We got together when I was 17 and, within a week, we’d run off to the Canary Islands for a holiday. We moved in together a year later and, on Christmas Day 2002, he proposed.

“The attacks started pretty early on in our relationship. It began with mental rather than physical abuse. He’d criticise how I looked, accuse me of flirting with other men and question me all the time about who I’d been with and where I’d been.

“Then came the odd slap. We’d have stupid tiffs, but he didn’t know when to stop.”

The perfomer, who has starred in the musical Chicago on the West End and has just released her first major movie The Cottage, recalls a particular vicious assault.

“Once, about six years ago, he smashed me over the head with a beer bottle in front of all my friends. My face, eyes, hair and mini dress were covered in blood. I was told Tony ran out of the London club we were in, chased by bouncers.

“My friends and family thought I was crazy for taking him back after that. They used to tell me he was no good, but I never took any notice.

“Sometimes, I’d even avoid seeing my mum and gran so they wouldn’t notice the bruises.

“He could be so nice, charming and supportive, and he was always so apologetic after he hit me. He used to beg me to forgive him. I thought, ‘Oh, he really loves me. This really proves it.’

“I thought he’d change, so I forgave every smack. I can’t tell you how many times I lied to protect him. When he broke my collarbone in 2005, I told doctors I’d fallen, because I thought it was my fault.

“I suppose the moment I faced the fact I had to leave was in June last year. I’d been in London for some photo shoots and had a bad kidney infection. When I returned to Liverpool in crippling pain, I found Tony on the couch with his PlayStation. The only words he grunted at me were: ‘What’s for tea?’

The final straw came for Jennifer in July last year when she found out Richardson had been cheating on her with footballer John Terry’s ex, Shalimar Wimble.

“When I found out I knew there was no going back. I’d stood by him through thick and thin, but there was no way I’d stand by a cheat. My trust had been smashed.

“You might think I was stupid to have put up with it for so long, but it was a matter of confidence. No matter how you dress it up, men who hit you don’t love you at all. They’re insecure and feed off girls who, like me, need reassurance and who doubt themselves. I won’t start giving advice because I know how confusing it can be. But I will say this – try to keep something of your own life. The thing I’m proudest of is that I didn’t depend on Tony for anything. I had my own house, car and money.

“As for the future, I don’t have any answers. I’ve been with one man for a quarter of my life, so I’m having to start again. I don’t regret my time with Tony as it’s made me the person I am now.

“It’s made me realise how strong I am – my mum and gran both say I stand up straight now and look happy. And I know that if I got through that, I’ll get through anything.”

The full interview with Jennifer Ellison can be read in the June edition of Cosmopolitan

Jennifer’s latest film, The Cottage, is out on DVD in July

Quote Originally Posted by SteH View Post
    From tonights Echo - how did she put up with this brute for so long when she was self sufficient.
    Aren't a lot of actors & actresses supposed to be a little insecure in their private lives due to being rejected so often for parts that they go for. Perhaps her insecurities led her to believe she was better to be with anybody than with nobody.
    I'm glad she's got rid.

Chris48

lives in Widnes