View RSS Feed

rorylewisphotographer

Rory Lewis Photographer Liverpool

Rate this Entry
Rory Lewis is a self taught photographer from Liverpool, I never set out to be a photographer originally I attended medical school at Cambridge, realising medicine wasn’t for me; I took a year out to pursue my passion for photography.”

“When I started to receive commissions I began to take it more seriously, eventually working for EMAP Publications, and over the past 8 years freelancing for companies such as John Lewis, Malmaison, Debenhams, Toni & Guy and The Sunday Times.

My aim is to establish myself in the hair and beauty industry and my favorite area of photography is beauty portraiture.

I have a great deal of skills in many areas of photography from product photography to weddings and fashion photography. Based in Liverpool and able to service clients father afield.

Looking for a photographer to produce a model portfolio, shots of your corporate event or even a family portrait, or wanting to learn how to use your camera and take amazing photographs I can help.

Please take a look at what I can offer on my various product pages below. If you don’t find what you are searching for please drop me an email and i’m sure I can provide the service you are looking for. You can also view feedback from my clients and what they thought of my work and services.

Actors Headshots Liverpool & Manchester
Commercial & Business Services
Dance Portfolios
Family Portraits & Makeovers
Model Portfolio Services Liverpool & Manchester
Photography Courses & Tuition 2011 Liverpool & Manchester
Wedding Photography

http://www.rorylewis.co.uk

Submit "Rory Lewis Photographer Liverpool" to Digg Submit "Rory Lewis Photographer Liverpool" to del.icio.us Submit "Rory Lewis Photographer Liverpool" to Google Submit "Rory Lewis Photographer Liverpool" to Facebook