YO! Liverpool
View RSS Feed

rorylewisphotographer

Rory Lewis Photographer Liverpool

Rate this Entry
Rory Lewis is a self taught photographer from Liverpool, I never set out to be a photographer originally I attended medical school at Cambridge, realising medicine wasn’t for me; I took a year out to pursue my passion for photography.”

“When I started to receive commissions I began to take it more seriously, eventually working for EMAP Publications, and over the past 8 years freelancing for companies such as John Lewis, Malmaison, Debenhams, Toni & Guy and The Sunday Times.

My aim is to establish myself in the hair and beauty industry and my favorite area of photography is beauty portraiture.

I have a great deal of skills in many areas of photography from product photography to weddings and fashion photography. Based in Liverpool and able to service clients father afield.

Looking for a photographer to produce a model portfolio, shots of your corporate event or even a family portrait, or wanting to learn how to use your camera and take amazing photographs I can help.

Please take a look at what I can offer on my various product pages below. If you don’t find what you are searching for please drop me an email and i’m sure I can provide the service you are looking for. You can also view feedback from my clients and what they thought of my work and services.

Actors Headshots Liverpool & Manchester
Commercial & Business Services
Dance Portfolios
Family Portraits & Makeovers
Model Portfolio Services Liverpool & Manchester
Photography Courses & Tuition 2011 Liverpool & Manchester
Wedding Photography

http://www.rorylewis.co.uk

Submit "Rory Lewis Photographer Liverpool" to Digg Submit "Rory Lewis Photographer Liverpool" to del.icio.us Submit "Rory Lewis Photographer Liverpool" to Google Submit "Rory Lewis Photographer Liverpool" to Facebook

For daily updates, to support us further or to join in the conversation: Follow us on Twitter @YOLiverpool / Like our Facebook Page: @LiverpoolInPictures / Join the Facebook Group: Liverpool In Pictures (YO! Liverpool)

YO! Liverpool has taken me over 10 years to develop and maintain. If you like the website, please donate via PayPal!