YO! Liverpool
View RSS Feed

Liverpool Picturebook

Liverpool Parks

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Bob Edwards View Post
As a change from my normal local history articles, my post today is more up to date, I was recently asked by a lady involved with the 'Friends Of Walton Hall Park' to take some photographs of the park showing just how nice it is looking. I did so and then someone suggested I visit Princes Park, which I did, so I thought why not photograph a few more, after all, it's autumn and the colours are lovely. The link below will take you to my Picture Liverpool page where you can see all the images I have taken so far. I will be adding to them, weather permitting,over the next week or so.

I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed taking them.

http://www.pictureliverpool.com/2015...ool-parks.html

Submit "Liverpool Parks" to Digg Submit "Liverpool Parks" to del.icio.us Submit "Liverpool Parks" to Google Submit "Liverpool Parks" to Facebook

Comments

For daily updates, to support us further or to join in the conversation: Follow us on Twitter @YOLiverpool / Like our Facebook Page: @LiverpoolInPictures / Join the Facebook Group: Liverpool In Pictures (YO! Liverpool)

YO! Liverpool has taken me over 10 years to develop and maintain. If you like the website, please donate via PayPal!