View RSS Feed

Marty1

1. What a Morning !

Today I had a Hospital appointment for an Colonoscopy, I was hoping to upload some photos for you all to see, but in my haste to get out of the hospital for some much needed grub, I forgot to ask for my best side. After fasting since noon yesterday and taking Picolax to cleanse my soul, I was ready to eat a scabby dog. Anyway, I was up at 0600hrs rearing to go for my appointment for 0800. I arrived a 0750 and took a seat in the waiting room where I met a lovely young lady, she asked me if I was ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What Music have you on now ?

This is a great Thread, I often look in to see what the current songs are and I am rarely disappointed, especially if its an oldie, simply because I am one. I first became interested in music when I was about 8 years old, Radio Luxembourg was the main station that we listened too, the only problem we had was with the reception, the signal often faded out and then returned again, more often than not when you were listening to a song you had been waiting all night for so you ended up with the Radio ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized