View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. THE END

by , 09-15-2011 at 03:56 PM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    This thread sadly has come to the end. Some of you might say Hooray!!, but I never knew when I started this thread how much it would take out of me, over the time, I have written I have had high's & low's, good memory's & bad, but I honestly Have enjoyed every minute reliving MY HISTORY at the end I have arrived home and this is where it will stay for a while
    So I want to say a big thank you to Oudies, Lizzie & grekko for all your encouragement you have given me
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Cold turkey

by , 09-11-2011 at 10:02 PM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    So Monday mum took me to the doctors, sorry I know this is going to sound very callous on my part, but your son's brain is highly charged so he has to go Cold Turkey I cannot priscribe headache tablets and you have to keep him away from Cough medicines & any other medicines as it might have alchol in it, and I will tell you,you all will be in for a horribe time where you son will be having hallseations ( seeing things) and he will try to hurt himself and will say things to you & your husband ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Flight Back to home shores

by , 09-11-2011 at 05:55 PM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    On leaving our new Salvation Army Officer friend as promised took us to the airport wished me a speedier recovery and may God be with you always, Rob my scouse mate told me on the way to Perth (and bearing in mind I was well off this planet) he was asked if he can supply the money for all the plane fares & accomadation from Karrtha to Liverpool that they would be taken care of to save less Stress on both of us, so we got the plane to Perth stayed in a nice hotel then next morning taxi ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Almost the end of my life

by , 09-10-2011 at 10:36 PM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    so things were really going from bad to worse, I had already been given my 1st warning ( this is where the old saying 3 strikes and your out) for coming to work drunk, in my house I was very deviouse I knew where all the hiding places were my wife was leaving me to my own defices and beside drinking I wasn't eating so my weight was dropping rapidly but my thoughts who cares? my friends were good to me so one afternoon shift I went to work and after 1800 after I went to the other warehouse ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. living in Australia in the 70's

by , 09-10-2011 at 08:37 PM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    So after retreating back to Roebourne caravan park like a scared cat I'm not getting arrested, every time I rang my wife at her parent's go away stop trying to cause trouble, the job I had was just keeping the rent paid but that was all, but at the same time the State Goverment was making noises about building state housing for low income people, so after about 3/6 month's expression of intrests were called so as my savings were running out I thought I would apply? then a big list was given to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 61 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast