View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Australia

by , 08-12-2011 at 04:39 PM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    Arrived in Fremantle Australia 31/12/70 @ 1830 ( 1/2 hr after pilot's had gone home so had a new years party on the boat then watched the fireworks over fremantle @ midnight 6am pilot came out to bring us in HAPPY NEW YEAR and welcome to Australia 1/1/71
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. NEW COUNTRY, NEW WIFE, NO JOB,

by , 08-09-2011 at 08:39 PM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    So begining of Sept 1970 been for my final interview filled all the form's in for Australia, At the bottom of London rd near the odeon, so now the Aussie officer said now it's waiting game for Australia back in Canberra to cross the T's and Dot the I's and then you will know in a few weeks so went back to work couldn't say much as I didn't know, but then a funny thing happened Sept come & went, Oct came and was almost finished when I had a phone call from Australia house in Liverpool of course ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. No Hoper

by , 07-30-2011 at 05:17 PM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    So over the next few week's that turned into month's, with no job prospects, no money to go out with, all my mates had started to get girl & boyfriends, so all what I had done was and had hit home, so i was really feeling sorry for myself!! that's when I decided to listen to some advice my dad had given me listen to what your heart is telling you and you won't go wrong, so after a visit to the Prescot Labour exchange same time, same old questions, same old faces, went home here take this £ ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Alone again or Bob Marley & smokers at the hospital door

While all's asleep, some moons have passed since I started to log my nightmare, ( I'll let you be in my nightmare if you let me be in your daydream)

****** I wake to the vaporous moonlight in the ward. The

wind is slight, but each gust trembles the glass in the window

frame. My fellow guests sleep as the moonlight dances it's

nocturnal jig unnoticed, save for I, my trembling face in the

window I call Mr Face, and a new guest, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Last couple of weeks's on the job

by , 07-26-2011 at 06:39 AM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    So after I last visted home and talking to my so called mates/girlsfriends it started me thinking of what I (thought) I was missing out on? even though my mum & dad tried to reason with me to way up the good & bad about this great job I decided to hand my notice in so I told my parents of my intentions just think about it first (but in the mean time they made a few phone calls without the other people letting on they knew) while I was thinking, I was given a very strange request/inviitation? ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 64 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast