View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. 'How the light gets in' - Edward Fitzmaurice Chambré Hardman

Quote Originally Posted by BobEd View Post
    E. Chambré Hardman was born in 1898 in Dublin, Ireland. The only son of the keen amateur photographer Edward Hardman, E. Chambré Hardman took his first photographs aged nine and went on to win many photographic competitions during his time at St. Columba's College in County Dublin.
    From the age of eighteen, he spent four years as a regular officer in the 8th Gurkha Rifles in India where he would eventually be promoted to lieutenant. While on active duty at the foothills of the Himalayas,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Photography Courses Liverpool

Want to be a better photographer?

http://www.rorylewis.co.uk/?page_id=941

Rory offers short one day digital photography courses and photography workshops in Liverpool, Manchester, London and Glasgow. Which suit all skill levels, from amateur to professional photographers. The courses cover a wide variety of topics.

Group sizes are kept small so you can get hands on in the practical tutorials. Rory uses fun, practical learning techniques for all his digital ...
  3. In And Around The River Mersey

In And Around The River Mersey

A Photographic Exhibition In Aid Of Leukaemia Research
    www.leukaemialymphomaresearch.org.uk
    By David Lydiate
    www.lydiatesliverpoollens.com
    dave@lydiatesliverpoollens.com
    davesliverpool08@yahoo.co.uk
    18 – 31 October 2011

Exhibition Venue
    Atrium
    Capital Building
    Liverpool Echo And Daily
    Post Old Hall St Liverpool

Objective
    I hope to raise ...
  4. Rory Lewis Photographer Liverpool

Rory Lewis is a self taught photographer from Liverpool, I never set out to be a photographer originally I attended medical school at Cambridge, realising medicine wasn’t for me; I took a year out to pursue my passion for photography.”

“When I started to receive commissions I began to take it more seriously, eventually working for EMAP Publications, and over the past 8 years freelancing for companies such as John Lewis, Malmaison, Debenhams, Toni & Guy and The Sunday Times. ...