View RSS Feed

jacky gunnion

1. Advice on moving to liverpool

[QUOTE=jacky gunnion;233274]cathy ive been on the dole for 20 years no House and living in sin with deb d,anunzzio and have slept rough most areas in Liverpool and have slept in Walton hall park. Old Swan budgie hospital, Aintree morgue, Fazakerley telephone tower and Lydiate by the ,onion feilds. Its all down to the neighbours, isnt it? Some of the most "deprived" areas of this city(little italy) they have the best community. Where I live in Lydiate its dead posh in my opinion, very ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. EDDIE MUSSOLINI ,GROWING UP IN LITTLE ITALY IN OUR KIDS SHADOW.

[QUOTE=jacky gunnion;232278]everyone knows our kid ,benito ,he is related to most of liverpool ,but alas,my family the smith, mussolini got wrote out
    of the history of the italian exodus of the late 18th century,my life in little italy
    Early life

eddie and benito mussolini were born on 24 October 1911 in Hunter street, liverpool , to ,pedro mussolini (1870 - March 1953), a scrap gold dealer, and Violet Lee (5 August 1859 - 4 August 1982).[2] eddie was born 10 minutes ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. thought of whistle down the wind ,so gave dishevelled man £2.56 for cigs

man approaches asking money for phone money,i starts laughing,he then comes clean,looking for cig money looked at him and thought of the film whistle down the wind (,the kids think the escapee is jc,) well i looked at him in the rain ( he looked like jesus) and ,ended up giving him all the money from the tray in my car ,the jesus effect,
    Categories
    Uncategorized