View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. The near future-a prediction.

Heres what I think will happen on election night and beyond.
    1. Conservatives win.
    2. Massive cuts imposed in"mini" budget.
    3. Probable civil unrest-a long hot summer and juvenile unemployment,coupled with cheap drink.
    4. The Liberals still come third.
    5. The Tories lose by-elections. ...
    Tags: tories Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Infrastructure Mechanism Channels Wealth from Poor to the Rich

[COLOR="black"][B]Land Value Taxation Can Fund Rail Infrastructure[/B]

Land Value Tax works brilliantly to fund rail infrastructure. It stops speculators walking off with windfalls. Speculators are the scourge of the capitalist system. They are generally non-productive. The values that soak into the ground because of public infrastructure can be used to build and maintain the infrastructure. That is not happening.

[B]Rail Networks, like Metros, Create Economic ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Vested Interests Rigged The Economy

[b]The Queen Could not be Told the Truth[/b]

When the Queen of England visited the London School of Economics. She asked a simple question about the looming economic disaster,
    [INDENT][i]"why did no one notice it coming?". [/i][/INDENT]
    Professor Garicano replied,
    [INDENT][i]"at every stage everyone was relying on someone else, and all thought they were doing the right thing". [/i][/INDENT]

As modern economists use a collection ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. We Are Still Being Ripped Off by the Lords, Earls and Knights

[COLOR="black"]Economist say there is no silver bullet to solve the economic crisis.

[B]There is. A tax reform to that will make us all richer.[/B]

It is had been adopted 10 years ago it would have prevented the housing boom spiralling into a financial catastrophe, and Britain would be leading the way to prevent the global environmental crisis.

All we have to do is reverse the 16th century coup against the people of England by the aristocracy. ...
    Tags: lvt, tax Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Menlove avenue "naughty boys home"

As a former victim of this place and having had six of the best on my backside by a Mr. J--- S----- while being held down by two other members of staff, I often wonder what happened to the three of them ?( I am 49 now) I thought I read that the place had been closed ? I don't live in Liverpool anymore and would like to catch up on the outcome of the place and if the three "Gentlemen" I mentioned are still alive ! I had to sleep on my stomach for over two weeks as my buttocks had raised ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast