View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Liverpool/Merseyside to Join Wales

Welsh & Scots devolution puts Glasgow, Edinburgh and Cardiff in great situations to English cities. The devolved countries have the power to introduce their taxation. There was a debate on Land Valuation Taxation in the Welsh Assembly recently. Glasgow is attempting to get Land Valuation Taxation implemented. This is difficult to do in England as the United Kingdom government have to pass this sort of tax.

Liverpool with derelict buildings, similar to Glasgow, attempted to get ...
    Tags: -1' Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Traveling around Australia 1

by , 03-12-2012 at 07:46 PM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    So after 6 months i started getting itchie feet again so i worked another month for my notice didn't have to but well ppl up there in the mining town i had on the whole had a good time so said ok boys from my shift into the pub spent well who knows? barman & ppl were happy and so was I, so next morning after withdrawing a tidy sum from my own personal account, said last goodbyes ready to get a taxi to Karratha airport then final wave to my shift guys & girls and away we went excuse ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Housing Mistakes

[QUOTE=Peter McGurk;400656]They shouldn't. But neither should property ownership include the responsibility to nanny society.

It's a function of (parents and education and) the law and the courts to control anti-social behaviour. And incidentally, not for the community to effectively condone it by its acquiescence - by not speaking up.

Make no mistake, I do understand that some of these guys can cut up pretty bloody rough but it is everybody’s responsibility to uphold ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. hopwoo street help

Dear members, I am sorry to bother you but this sites my last hope. I am trying to gather information on anything related to hopwood street for my parents, who are trying to action a right to buy on there current home. They moved from there in 1985 and lived in the old three storeys at the back of what local people used to call the rat pub or the jamaica. The info we need is prove of demolition, council deals on hopwood street old pictuers etc anything relating to it I have just joined the site ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Housing Mistakes

[QUOTE=Peter McGurk;400038]Well this may be true for Wales but it certainly isn’t a common tradition in England, much as anyone may wish it otherwise.

In England at least there is a rather more rounded view of the issue, or rather it’s place at the heart of a state run by capital. In England’s book, wealth creates prosperity and jobs for all. Indeed the creation of wealth is fundamental to the liberal notion of prosperity for all.

If you are anti-capitalist well ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast