View RSS Feed

Australian Bound/ Living with royalty

Just a little life history of yours trully of growing in the 60's until I decided to be Australia Bound and growing up in Australia for the next 40 + years

1. Living and working with the Royal family,

by , 07-07-2011 at 06:03 PM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    I had a request from a member I had touched on Living/working with the Royal family way back in May, but it starts Back in July 1964 yours Trully left school Expecting to have 7 week's holidays with my school mates, but was I in for the first shock of my young 15 years, life was not going to be fair, I was told by my Mum & Dad [B] "no way Hosay" [U][/U][/B] we have feed & clothered you for 15 years so when your last day at school we will let you have your last weekend, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Living & working with THEE ROYAL FAMILY

by , 07-05-2011 at 02:43 AM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    Thee other morning when I got home from doing a [B]hard night at work (haha yea on the computer talking to you lot) but not being silly but talking to you over the 12 hr shirt it makes it go so fast I have hardly have time to stop for supper/breakfast )[/B] I had a request from a member dating back to a couple of day's after joining that was appox 385 posts ago so just wanted to let you know that I WILL ANSWER YOUR REQUEST ( by the way their are ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Taxi fare evasion

by , 06-23-2011 at 05:56 PM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    Just been reminded by Marty1 talking about yobo's taking to a young preggies mum and the post's getting revenge, that reminded when I was driving Taxi's in Western Australia back in the 80's I picked up these 5 fellars that had just spent about $ 30-35 on a friday night at Kentucky Fried Chicken well going home I heard ( before my hearing went belly up) them say very quietly who's got the money not me I helped buy this lot oh ****, so loud enough for me to hear well ok we'll get out so you get ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Memory's

by , 06-09-2011 at 05:15 PM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    I grew up in Whiston (woolyback country) then was told by our parents we were moving to Rainhill, when I was 21 ( I was still young and innocent to the ways of the world especially women but that was to change from 1970,)
    I decided on the 23rd Dec 1970 to leave and to search for a new beginning in a new country and search for riches and Love?( still waiting but 2 out of 3 is not bad)
    We (met about 6 people at Gatwick and over the next 7 days + 1 hell of a party night on board ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Growing up in the 60's

by , 05-27-2011 at 07:19 PM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    Marty1 has just reminded about growing up in thr 50's & 60's I think my self it was great to be born then, not anything particular we were encoraged to go outside and get a small job I remember spud picking someone giving you the sh***s and chucking a rotten spud at them getting you first girl friend not like today computers, mobile phones.we went for rides on our bikes to Southport man said we could park our bikes behind him while we went in then cycled home tired but happy, Friday night ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast