View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Traveling around Australia 1

by , 03-12-2012 at 08:46 PM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    So after 6 months i started getting itchie feet again so i worked another month for my notice didn't have to but well ppl up there in the mining town i had on the whole had a good time so said ok boys from my shift into the pub spent well who knows? barman & ppl were happy and so was I, so next morning after withdrawing a tidy sum from my own personal account, said last goodbyes ready to get a taxi to Karratha airport then final wave to my shift guys & girls and away we went excuse ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Australia What does the future hold (2)

by , 02-16-2012 at 06:52 PM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    So sitting in the front room, she comes back and says i'm hoping in the shower?( is this an invite?) do you want anything, hang on we don't know each other well enough yet but not on our first date lol don't be funny you i've never met anybody like you before? and not likely to either hahaah
    while she was in the shower i decided to calm my nerves so i got a small beer out of the fridge and thinking what would she thought 12 months ago i was a ruined man but now was given a 2nd chance, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Australia What does the future hold

by , 02-16-2012 at 02:38 PM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    following on from wow 10/11/11. sorr y if you have read this before but just re-capping
    So after a few drinks i decided to visit the dole office to see if there's any jobs mate decided to go back to work so for a long long time yours trully was on his own but with a promise that never again will i get plastered( and not talking about builders either hahah)
    so young bloke said can i help you ( remember the first time seemed a life time that i was standing here) can i help you ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Return to Australia

by , 02-16-2012 at 05:36 AM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    hi all, just thought i'd let you know that I'm on night shifty tonight & tomorrow night so will be posting again only trouble is when my computer decided to ' Liverpool kiss the floor' it went in to get fixed and ruddy tech WIPED the hard drive so no post I'd written so downloaded all the biogs from yo thanks Lizzie
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Australia Bound ( 2nd time)

by , 11-10-2011 at 10:09 PM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    so waiting in her front room ( parlor to you lot) I'm going to hop in the shower? do you want anything? shouted out, hang on we don't know each other well enough yet but thanks but not on our first date hahaha, i'll belt you i have never met anybody with so much (BULL****) no i was going to say self confidence? while she was in the shower? omg i thought if only she saw me 12 months ago? stop it you said your a new man so carry on and act like one? so she came out, WOW whats up very nervouse ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast