View RSS Feed

Waterways

1. Infrastructure Mechanism Channels Wealth from Poor to the Rich

[COLOR="black"][B]Land Value Taxation Can Fund Rail Infrastructure[/B]

Land Value Tax works brilliantly to fund rail infrastructure. It stops speculators walking off with windfalls. Speculators are the scourge of the capitalist system. They are generally non-productive. The values that soak into the ground because of public infrastructure can be used to build and maintain the infrastructure. That is not happening.

[B]Rail Networks, like Metros, Create Economic ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Vested Interests Rigged The Economy

[b]The Queen Could not be Told the Truth[/b]

When the Queen of England visited the London School of Economics. She asked a simple question about the looming economic disaster,
    [INDENT][i]"why did no one notice it coming?". [/i][/INDENT]
    Professor Garicano replied,
    [INDENT][i]"at every stage everyone was relying on someone else, and all thought they were doing the right thing". [/i][/INDENT]

As modern economists use a collection ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. We Are Still Being Ripped Off by the Lords, Earls and Knights

[COLOR="black"]Economist say there is no silver bullet to solve the economic crisis.

[B]There is. A tax reform to that will make us all richer.[/B]

It is had been adopted 10 years ago it would have prevented the housing boom spiralling into a financial catastrophe, and Britain would be leading the way to prevent the global environmental crisis.

All we have to do is reverse the 16th century coup against the people of England by the aristocracy. ...
    Tags: lvt, tax Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A Tax Reform Can Solve the Economic Crisis

[COLOR="black"][B]A Tax Reform Can Solve the Economic Crisis.[/B]

Economists say there is no quick, simple solution to solve the economic crisis. There is. A tax reform to that will make us all richer.

It is had been adopted 10 years ago it would have prevented the housing boom spiralling into a financial catastrophe, and Britain would be leading the way to prevent the global environmental crisis.

[B]The 16th Century Coup Has to be Reversed[/B] ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Families on lowest incomes subsidise the lives of the rich

[COLOR="black"][FONT="Verdana"][B]THE PROBLEM[/B]

[INDENT][INDENT]Three million children today are living in poverty. Children born to the poorest families suffer little or no social mobility. Successions of governments, of different parties, can't change this due to the tax system. [/INDENT][/INDENT]
    Are politicians to blame?
    [INDENT][INDENT]The biggest scam in history was instigated on the people centuries ago by the Lords, Barons and Knights of ...
    Tags: lvt, tax Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast